Lifefunandeverything survey panel

amberlily8

Has anyone ever heard of lifefunandeverything survey panel? They sent me an invite but I don't recall signing up there.

Their homepage says they are part of Phoenix Marketing International. lifefunandeverything.net

i am doing this year long survey panel with them. they send me 1 survey a month, which is about 10 minutes, and if i complete all 12 they will pay like 50 in dec. Other than that, I get no communication from them.

i'm also a member and took the leap of faith that i'd get paid at the end of the year

i did win $50 in a monthly sweeps contest so i'm pretty confident they are legit and will pay at the end of the year

Just wondering, you said if you complete all 12, then at the end of the year you will get $50? What if you do the 12 but only qualify for 10, so lets say 2 you didn't finsih because you didn't qualify, so does that mean you won't get the $50? So how much do you get then? Or our they not going to pay you at all? You need to check into that! I hate to see you do all but 1 or 2, then get some lame excuse from them because you didn't do all 12!

its 100% qualify as its the same survey every month. they are tracking certain aspects over a 12 month cycle. You have a long period of time to complete the survey so taking 10 mins a month to fill out the info is very easy.

How can you join this company?

i think it might be invite only...i cant remember what panel i got the invite through though...i almost think it was through Surveyhead

basically it tracks your media habits from month to month(TV viewing, movie rentals, streaming video, etc)

here is the website...not a lot of info though http://www.lifefunandeverything.com/

I went to the site today, figured I would give them a try, and it was pretty simple site. All they had was for members to log into there account and a brief description about there business. Couldn't find anything on signing up and registering or anything like that. So it does look like one of those Invite only things to get into there survey company?

I did however sent them an email on how to get registered with them and becoming a member. I will let you know what they say when they send me a reply back.