No clue on how to spend my E reward points

Lurkergirl

I am at a loss ,I even have emailed the company asking about offering better rewards not once but multiple times .They never reply back .

I don't mind their surveys I just have no clue on what to use the money on .

I don't travel so all those frequent flyer stuff is worthless to me .

I don't want to spend x amount of money on top of the points offered for Pizza Hut or the steak place.

I had been doing the Blockbuster thing but I am kind of bored with that offer.

Plus you can only cash out 2 times a year .

Can anyone help me with some ideas ,other than just dropping them ?

When I first joined they offered Visa gift cards and dining gift cards but those have disappered now that I actually have enough for them .

Yeah they don't have the greatest reward system, if it wasn't for the Frequent Hotel Points you can get through them, I would have dropped them awhile ago. I like to travel so I usally go with the Hilton Honnor points at the $100 dollar level which gives you 7000 points. You can get a free night say at Hilton Honnors for 7500 points! So as for me I always go for that one.

I say just find something that you think you will use and cashout, then just cancel your account after that. No since in doing surveys with them if you don't like what they offer you! :D

Also I didn't relize with them you can only cash out 2 times per year?? I know the points expire after 1 year! So if you cash out with them 2 times and then have lets say $50.00 with them still left, then you will lose it????

Yeah they don't have the greatest reward system, if it wasn't for the Frequent Hotel Points you can get through them, I would have dropped them awhile ago. I like to travel so I usally go with the Hilton Honnor points at the $100 dollar level which gives you 7000 points. You can get a free night say at Hilton Honnors for 7500 points! So as for me I always go for that one.

I say just find something that you think you will use and cashout, then just cancel your account after that. No since in doing surveys with them if you don't like what they offer you! :D

Also I didn't relize with them you can only cash out 2 times per year?? I know the points expire after 1 year! So if you cash out with them 2 times and then have lets say $50.00 with them still left, then you will lose it????

I guess thats what happens .I know I got the Blockbuster one in February and in April tried for Pizza HUt and they said I couldn't ,I had to wait 6 months before getting another reward.

I guess I don't travel very much to know how the points work for hotels and stuff .I may look at those

Yeah, they don't offer the best of rewards but the ones they do offer are great for me because with in the next two years I'll be traveling a lot. Do you know anybody that travels that you would want to help out with it a bit?? Just a thought.

You could always get the GameStop gift card and send it to me :mrgreen:

Just kidding of course :)

I have heard from other people that they have that reward of GameStop also, but have yet to find it on there rewards section? :shock: Where is it located on there rewards section? LOL

You could always get the GameStop gift card and send it to me :mrgreen:

Just kidding of course :)

I have heard from other people that they have that reward of GameStop also, but have yet to find it on there rewards section? :shock: Where is it located on there rewards section? LOL

It used to be at the $50 level.

If I click the GameStop logo, it also mentions it's on the $50 level. If it's not there any more, then...I don't know :shock:

I know their site is odd .It still has a gift card section exception when you click on it ,it just takes you to the regular page where it shows all the offers.

I don't think everyone has the same list of rewards for this company.It's odd I told a friend that they now have Target GC listed but when he checked it wasn't there.Someone else posted that they could get a Pizza Hut GC but when I looked it wasn't there.I have a Target and a Pizza Hut in my area so why cant they give me the option for either one?I've never heard of a survey company giving out different rewards to.

I have never seen a Pizza Hut and Target one before? :shock:

yeah they seem to have different rewards for different people depening on how you got your invite

i'd actually do their surveys for a target gift card, although knowing them it's probably $25 off a $250 purchase at Target Online

the Blockbuster rentals and occasional magazines are about all i ever cash in