This is a prime reason why I hate Toluna!!!!!

TSP1973

This is the reason why I quite Toluna, same BS, you fully complete the survey, but the cheap scam artist there claim you didn't qualify for the survey! The part where they said you may be on a survey then get sent to another one without even knowing it, then you might not even get paid for it, that right there to me is pretty much admitting to a scam! To send you to another survey that you might not get paid for, but the false pretense that you are one the survey that will pay you for completing it! To me this is pretty much PROOF that they are SCAMMING people!

This is what I would do if I were you, file a complaint to the BBB about how much you were claimed to get but weren't paid for! Then make sure you send them the Email that they sent you and make sure you point out that they are knowingly have admitted to saying that they are going to pay you for a survey that is completed, but you may be sent to a entirely different survey all together that may not even pay you!

• 3 months later...

Guess I'm blessed. Never had a problem with Toluna. Been in the survey world for almost 5 years and only had major problems with one site (MySurvey). Can't say they are anywhere near the top of my rewards list but they supply a constant stream of surveys and they have one of the most interesting sites in the industry. Sorry to hear about your nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

They are not bad but every time I got on the site to do a survey its always 1,200 points ranging from 15 to 45 minutes. My opion is worth alot more value than 40c.

Toluna are really bad lately ,you don't get your points awarded or your vouchers you've claimed , a lot including me have refused to do any more surveys until we get our points ,I've been a member for 3 years now but since merging with ciao they have got so bad!! They ignore any emails you send unless you are asking about a survey you completed but get error page at end you get message if you dont have the survey number we cant help you type of smug email, if you do have the survey number they ignore you!!!! You dont hear from them! Theres a STOP campaign on this weekend on Toluna as we are sick of them getting paid when we arent, lots have joined already. :x I'm waiting on a lot of points including 50,000 I'm owed for a online discussion which would with points I already have let me qualify for a voucher ,will probably leave after getting my voucher, IF I get the points, theres much more trustworthy sites out there!

I cashed out of Toluna at the end of June. I have not received a check or a response to my questions about my check since then. In my log in area it shows that my check was processed on 7/21/2010............ Well it might have been processed but someone else got to spend it because I sure have not. I have sent countless complaints/emails to them (at least once a week) since then and no reply EVER! I am boycotting them until I am satisfied.

I cashed out of Toluna at the end of June. I have not received a check or a response to my questions about my check since then. In my log in area it shows that my check was processed on 7/21/2010............ Well it might have been processed but someone else got to spend it because I sure have not. I have sent countless complaints/emails to them (at least once a week) since then and no reply EVER! I am boycotting them until I am satisfied.

You should turn them over to the BBB.I bet if you did you would get your check!