Clear Voice Survey site

queencalgon

Hi! Has anyone had any recent contact with Clear Voice Surveys?

I was a member about a year ago, when they suddenly stopped sending me e-mails. Tried to log on to the site, but was unable to(site down kinda thingie).

Recently tried to get back in. First got a message that my account had been cancelled due to inactivity, but could be re-activated by clicking the button.

THEN, when I get in, found a message that said my account was found to be fraudulent, and was cancelled for that. And that if there was an error, contact them.

I tried (again) to contact them, and what I got back was a reply from mailer daemon that:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

[email protected]

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:

The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answ ... nswer=7720

[clearvoicesurvey.com (1): Connection timed out]

Finally got message that failure was permanent, and that my message could not be sent.

Anyone else get anything like this with them?

It's been the same for me. I was finally able to get through and get my account reopened. It didn't last long though. I've gotten the inactive message and the "Your account has been found to be fraudulant" message. I used to like that site.

I tried one more email yesterday, but I'm sure it will have the same results as you had.