Anyone heard of Only Cash Surveys?

rosiesmom

I signed up a month or so ago with these folks. Then today I got some survey that I didn't qualify for and all of a sudden Survey Head's site came up telling me I hadn't qualify. I didn't realize they were in any way connected. It was all the info from Onlycashsurveys site, but had the Survey Head name at the top. Are these two connected? I've never had this happen before.

basically same people as surveyhead. There is focusline or something too that is the same. I recently requested a first payment from them as their cash out is only 20 versus 25 for surveyhead...however since its the same people, ill get an email stating that my request will be verified in 6 weeks and then another 1-2 weeks for the actual payment.

will post when they deliver payment.

go to either surveyhead or onlycash right now and you will get the same message:

We are currently upgrading our website and we’ll be back online at 11:45 PM PST.

Seems they even host the sites on the same servers or locations.

Thanks folks. I did think that the $20 payout threshold was pretty good, but I rarely get any surveys from them that I qualify for, but still, they aren't the worst out there.