reward port

sully1961

i just did 3 surveys with this one, asking me bunches of questions then i didn't qualify---guess what they are with greenfield and toluna==do the math. need responses please. thanks.

i just did 3 surveys with this one, asking me bunches of questions then i didn't qualify---guess what they are with greenfield and toluna==do the math. need responses please. thanks.

That dosen't surprise me on bit if they are with Toluna!

This company seems to run hot and cold for me, but it seems that I do a lot of surveys for them that I am thrown out of. I don't find them anymore aggravating than any of the other companies though. What I am waiting to see is how they cash out. I cashed out for $30 on May 1st and still don't have anything in Paypal. I am getting ready to cash out again, their threshold is $25. I seems to have a lot of surveys that are "pending", some are from back on February 13. So I am not sure how long that should take. I probably have $18 worth of surveys pending. I am going to stick with them and see how much I can make because so far, this is the only one that I have made any money with.

This company seems to run hot and cold for me, but it seems that I do a lot of surveys for them that I am thrown out of. I don't find them anymore aggravating than any of the other companies though. What I am waiting to see is how they cash out. I cashed out for $30 on May 1st and still don't have anything in Paypal. I am getting ready to cash out again, their threshold is $25. I seems to have a lot of surveys that are "pending", some are from back on February 13. So I am not sure how long that should take. I probably have $18 worth of surveys pending. I am going to stick with them and see how much I can make because so far, this is the only one that I have made any money with.

When I was with the scammers Toluna, they usally had it in my paypal acount within 2-3 days. That is the ONLY good thing about them. I completed SEVERAL surveys from them and at the end it said that I completed them successfully, but Toluna claimed that I didn't qualify for them. I could see and accept that 1 or 2 happen like that, but I had in the neighborhood of 10 or so that they claim I didn't qualify for! So my suggestion is DROP them before this happens and you have to go to the BBB, because this WILL eventually happen with them!