What to do?

PattiCakes91501

I participated in a 4 day message board survey. Of course you are expected to log in several times a day and answer every question as well as respond

to comments left by moderator and other members. All were promised $45 to be mailed on March 29, 2010. I have yet to seen my check. I called the Company the first week of April and they said the send date mention was wrong and to expect my check between 4-6 weeks. OK, its been almost 9 weeks. I have emailed the software company and the paying company with no response. I filed a complaint with New Jersey Consumer Affairs and they said they couldnt help. I also filed a claim with the BBB, and they responded that a few of the details disqualified them as to handle the case. So now what?? Anyone else I can file a complaint with or notify to get me money?? I know I dedicated at least 8 hours sifting through all the questions and answers and remarks, etc etc

Thanks in advance

I participated in a 4 day message board survey. Of course you are expected to log in several times a day and answer every question as well as respond

to comments left by moderator and other members. All were promised $45 to be mailed on March 29, 2010. I have yet to seen my check. I called the Company the first week of April and they said the send date mention was wrong and to expect my check between 4-6 weeks. OK, its been almost 9 weeks. I have emailed the software company and the paying company with no response. I filed a complaint with New Jersey Consumer Affairs and they said they couldn't help. I also filed a claim with the BBB, and they responded that a few of the details disqualified them as to handle the case. So now what?? Anyone else I can file a complaint with or notify to get me money?? I know I dedicated at least 8 hours sifting through all the questions and answers and remarks, etc etc

Thanks in advance

I would file another complaint with the BBB, because something doesn't sound right, I have filed several complaints with the BBB on survey companies and never had that response with them. I wonder if it was some new person working there that handled it? I would also go to Ripoffreport.com and file a complaint with them.

Then after filing the complaints with both of these companies, I would then send an email back to the company you took the 4 day message board survey from. Ask again for your money and you also need to mention in the email that you have filed a complaint with the BBB on the matter and ripoffreport.com, make sure you give them the dates you field also. Then mention that you also posted at surveypolice.com, to inform other people of the scam this company did. This will sometimes get the job done to get your money. You might also want to mention that you are in the process of filing a claim with the States Attorney General on the matter of the scam, even if you really aren't this should really get there attention. Also when you right back to them, make SURE you MENTION the word SCAM, because you want them to know that you are letting other people know that they pulled a SCAM on you!

You see I have learned some things in dealing with the survey companies, that when you send them complaints about getting your money and things, you will get the same automated response. But 7 times out of 10 if you mention that your are about to file a claim with the BBB and ripoffreport.com or have already, then you will more and likely get a personal written. I don't think a lot of these survey company's even really bother much to look into these claims, but when you say the right stuff that will more and likely grab there attention! :D

TSP1973:

Thank so much, I will try the scam thinging and another report with the BBB

And I just called itrack, who provided the software and they are going

to contact them again -- such BS --

Thanks again for your help

I wouldn't put much faith in Itracks! They have owed me $125 since March 21. I just sent them a threat of going to the BBB. I am not going to send threats anymore, I will just file the complaint.

Well apparently saying your going to the BBB with Ipsos has no effect on them.Has anyone ever filed a complaint against them?I have screen shots with proof that I was sent a survey and they still are coming up with a thousand excuses as to why they aren't going to pay to now they will pay but cant tell me a time frame of when it will be paid.BS all I feel like I'm getting is the run around with them over a stupid 90 point survey that took me well over the 30 minutes they said it would take!Are they really that hard up ?Guess I should be asking myself the same question,why do I do surveys for 90 cents that take 30 minutes to complete!I have never had a such a problem like this before with them.Here I thought they were one of the more decent ones!

Here lately I have resorted to taking screen shots of every survey they send and will continue until they get the kinks out of the new system.

I haven't had a problem with them as of yet. If I was you I would just go ahead and file it. Then once you get it filed, then send Ipsos a message telling them that you have already filed and give them the date you filed. That might make them decide to put the points in your account.

I would file another complaint with the BBB, because something doesn't sound right, I have filed several complaints with the BBB on survey companies and never had that response with them. I wonder if it was some new person working there that handled it? I would also go to Ripoffreport.com and file a complaint with them.

Then after filing the complaints with both of these companies, I would then send an email back to the company you took the 4 day message board survey from. Ask again for your money and you also need to mention in the email that you have filed a complaint with the BBB on the matter and ripoffreport.com, make sure you give them the dates you field also. Then mention that you also posted at survey police.com, to inform other people of the scam this company did. This will sometimes get the job done to get your money. You might also want to mention that you are in the process of filing a claim with the States Attorney General on the matter of the scam, even if you really aren't this should really get there attention. Also when you right back to them, make SURE you MENTION the word SCAM, because you want them to know that you are letting other people know that they pulled a SCAM on you!

You see I have learned some things in dealing with the survey companies, that when you send them complaints about getting your money and things, you will get the same automated response. But 7 times out of 10 if you mention that your are about to file a claim with the BBB and ripoffreport.com or have already, then you will more and likely get a personal written. I don't think a lot of these survey company's even really bother much to look into these claims, but when you say the right stuff that will more and likely grab there attention! :D

I did file another case w/the BBB and this time it went through, now I just have to wait and see what happens. I did check on the company rating since the time I entered them into the BBB system and they have not been rated as they are not BBB rated company. My complaint against them does not show up either. I also have called the company RR, three times since I posted the initial question and they have yet to call me back. I also called iTracks who tells me that they have forwarded all of my info to RR; they also have promised to recontact me, but have not. Is there nothing else that I can do?? Short of small claims court or getting a lawyer, which is overkill for the situation I guess, ok thanks in advance

The originating survey company gave me the wrong info right from the go.

The payment actually came from Survey Spot for $35, not $45 in the form

of a check as RR initially told me -- and the points were credited to me