A breath of fresh air - This survey company is sound

paintik

Hi All. A little advice to all those, including myself, who are fed up with companies taking a long time before payout. You know the ones..first it's a payment pending, then it moves to earned status...then you ask for payout and it shows as pending, usually for 4 weeks :evil: , then it moves to approved...and another 4 weeks later you finally get payment :evil:

Well my advice is sign up with dailysurveypanel, they do 90% or more of exactly the same surveys as the panels above. But...and it's a big but they payout in a matter of days to your paypal account. This May I'd completed 15 + surveys for them, sent an email 5 days ago requesting my bonus 500 points for the amount of surveys I'd done and 1 day later received the bonus points in my account.

2 days ago I requested a payment of $15 dollars to my paypal account and guess what..I just received payment. What a breath of fresh air. A company that stands by it's word. Well worth doing surveys with.

I'd also add go with OpinionWorld, I reached 1000 points with them and when I chose to cash in £10 their process pays out immediately. Very impressed.

Regards

All

He he, just requested another payout yesterday for $2 and guess what, they paid today. :D

DailySurveyPanel rocks!!

Building up a nice pot in paypal ready to start betting on the World Cup!! wey hey!

Regards

All

Yeah, DailySurveyPanel is, I think, a division of Quickrewards.net. Both are great places!

I agree, they pay very quick. When I first started this I did surveys for both companies. I don't do much anymore except for the higher paying ones, which are few and far between. I just can't sit through a 20-30 minute survey for $1 or less. That is third world wages.

Well. i'm glad someone enjoys those 30 minute- 50 cent surveys. Hey you guys should join greenfield, they will just love you.

I signed up with this one on this advice, and in the last four days my mailbox is full every morning. Guess what? They are all OTX, Greenfield, etc. Out of 33, I have qualified for 1. A whole 50 cents. I agree, 50 cents for thirty minutes survey just is not worth it. I don't care how fast they pay. One day, just for giggles, I just kept going with the redirects to see what happened. I wasted 45 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore and exited. And let's not forget that the Greenfield that they send EVERY DAY wants you to fill in your name, address, etc. EVERY DAY! Pure insanity.

Thanks but no thanks.

I signed up with this one on this advice, and in the last four days my mailbox is full every morning. Guess what? They are all OTX, Greenfield, etc. Out of 33, I have qualified for 1. A whole 50 cents. I agree, 50 cents for thirty minutes survey just is not worth it. I don't care how fast they pay. One day, just for giggles, I just kept going with the redirects to see what happened. I wasted 45 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore and exited. And let's not forget that the Greenfield that they send EVERY DAY wants you to fill in your name, address, etc. EVERY DAY! Pure insanity.

Thanks but no thanks.

You are exactly right. Thats why the survey companies won't pay anymore. If you guys want to work for $1 per hour, I have lots of work for you!

Seriously? Doing a 30 survey for $1?

This is one reason survey companies have gottan so bad and I have only started taking them the last 6 months. When I started out I never took those surveys cause I knew they were so not worth my time. If i wanted to work for free I'd do free babysitting. WHich i DON"T. I've said this before and I will say it again. STOP taking those worthless surveys. Your making it worse for all of us.

More fool you lot then, :D most of the surveys are between 15 - 20 minutes, OpinionWorld just paid out another £10.50, Surveypanel another $5. Me...sitting nicely with £29.72 :P in my paypal account ready for the world cup and betfair. Nice result for 3 to 4 weeks doing nothing and not using my hard earned in the bank..Oh and forgot to mention I also put another £50 away from betfair..that's back into the bank from previous survey money.. :twisted:

Use these cheap quick payouts, it's not your hard earned...find some way to invest it...upto you, I choose betting. You win you lose...if you lose it's not your hard earned...if you win, hey make the most of it. In the last two years I've bought a telescope, dslr camera, built a new computer...hmm what this year...

Have fun and good luck all

Regards

PS. hmm just checked 30/05/2010 from my last post to these two payouts...I'm happy with that

PPS. forgot to mention £70 in Amazon vouchers with another £15 in the pipeline due any day now..Toluna are a bit slow but hey ho.

then there's the samples we've had for testing..washing powder...erm...well the Wifie is dealing with that...

RELAX an enjoy free money...but don't rely on it for essentials, for god's sake people get a grip

Thanks but no thanks.

Exactly what happened to me .I just told them to unsubscribe me .

Thanks but no thanks.

Exactly what happened to me .I just told them to unsubscribe me .

Pathetic!

More fool you lot then, :D most of the surveys are between 15 - 20 minutes, OpinionWorld just paid out another £10.50, Surveypanel another $5. Me...sitting nicely with £29.72 :P in my paypal account ready for the world cup and betfair. Nice result for 3 to 4 weeks doing nothing and not using my hard earned in the bank..Oh and forgot to mention I also put another £50 away from betfair..that's back into the bank from previous survey money.. :twisted:

Use these cheap quick payouts, it's not your hard earned...find some way to invest it...upto you, I choose betting. You win you lose...if you lose it's not your hard earned...if you win, hey make the most of it. In the last two years I've bought a telescope, dslr camera, built a new computer...hmm what this year...

Have fun and good luck all

Regards

PS. hmm just checked 30/05/2010 from my last post to these two payouts...I'm happy with that

PPS. forgot to mention £70 in Amazon vouchers with another £15 in the pipeline due any day now..Toluna are a bit slow but hey ho.

then there's the samples we've had for testing..washing powder...erm...well the Wifie is dealing with that...

RELAX an enjoy free money...but don't rely on it for essentials, for god's sake people get a grip

Hmm just wondering if maybe the survey things are different for you then what we are getting .I noticed you seem to post the money as its pounds where we are offered dollars and cents .Maybe thats what makes it different .Just an observation

Yo Lurkergirl, Not sure about that. I get barred from quite a few surveys because of coming in from the UK. I think people's expetations are raised too high when doing them.

For example..I have had surveys offering $5 - $10, the odd £3 to £5 for payment but they are looking for purchasing authority in companies.

A: Do you really think people with that authority would actually be doing these surveys

B: Do they honestly expect to get genuine people of A actually doing these surveys.

The little surveys of 50 cents or over here 50 pence are quite worth doing so long as the company pays out, surveyhead and co don't. DailySurveyPanel do, along with OpinionWorld. A couple of weeks with either will result in £10 to £15 in my paypal account to then blow on betting.