SurveyHead & more bull from them

greeneyeddevils

Why does this company keep trying to piss off the members that have been with them a long time....I cashed out a whole

$30 back on April 18/10 & still haven't received sh*t from them..I have that "REQUESTED" for cashout posted on my page forever still....So I send off an email to them & this is the useless response I get from them which is a bunch of crap....

Anyone else dealing with this from them?

Dear Member,

We would like to thank you for your ongoing participation in our research panel! We understand that our panelists have experienced a longer than usual delay related to cash-out requests over the last few weeks. We know this delay has caused frustration among our panelists and we want you to know that we are working hard to correct this issue. Our panel is growing quickly and we are experiencing a backlog due to this rapid growth! While we are excited about our popularity, we do not want valuable panelists like you to pay the price.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience our recent cash-out delays have caused you and we appreciate your patience as we improve and expedite our process. Please know that we are working hard to improve your experience and to fulfill all of our rewards in a timely fashion. Should you have any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected]

Thank you!

Shalabh Mathur

Customer Service

I reported them to the BBB and stopped taking their surveys and x'ed out of them. too much of a headache for me.

I cashed in @ $26.75 on April 16. On May 27 I wrote an e-mail regarding this and four surveys that were still pending, one from February. Surprisingly, I received a reply (or maybe an automatic e-mail at 6 weeks??) the next day:

"Your recent PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead.

You will receive your PayPal payment to the email address provided within 3-4 days. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued participation. If you have any questions please let us know."

No mention of the four pending surveys; and let's see if it really is 3-4 days, or if that's a fantasy too. It is showing as confirmed on the website.

I have 2-3 surveys still pending from February. I am beginning to wonder if I should drop them once I cash out with them, with all the other complaints and hassles from everyone else I been hearing about.

It takes them 8 to 9 weeks to get your money to you. No amount of complaining is going to make a difference with them.

yea, pretty much.

Check out my post in the general discussions, Surveyhead is one of several that appear to offer links to common surveys, often these can be done through DailySurveyPanel, difference is DailySurveyPanel payout 2/3 days after you've requested it.

Regards

All

• 3 weeks later...

Scam! I requested a payout on 5/17/10 and on 6/10 I received the following two emails:

We have reviewed your recent Paypal request to cash

out funds from Surveyhead.Due to

irregularities in your account, your cash out

request has been denied.Unfortunately this

decision cannot be overturned and is final.

The reason for this decision most likely relates

to a violation of the Surveyhead terms and conditions.

Customer Service

[email protected]

Same day, they sent this one:

Your recent PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead.

You will receive your PayPal payment to the email address provided within 3-4 days. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued participation. If you have any questions please let us know.

Surveyhead Customer Service

[email protected]

http://www.surveyhead.com

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THERE!???? I've emailed them, but of course, no replay. I'm going to the BBB next. BTW, they never sent my payment. :evil:

Susie

Scam! I requested a payout on 5/17/10 and on 6/10 I received the following two emails:

We have reviewed your recent Paypal request to cash

out funds from Surveyhead.Due to

irregularities in your account, your cash out

request has been denied.Unfortunately this

decision cannot be overturned and is final.

The reason for this decision most likely relates

to a violation of the Surveyhead terms and conditions.

Customer Service

[email protected]

Same day, they sent this one:

Your recent PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead.

You will receive your PayPal payment to the email address provided within 3-4 days. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued participation. If you have any questions please let us know.

Surveyhead Customer Service

[email protected]

http://www.surveyhead.com

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THERE!???? I've emailed them, but of course, no replay. I'm going to the BBB next. BTW, they never sent my payment. :evil:

Susie

I would go to the BBB ASAP! Also go to ripoffreport.com! A good thing about ripoffreport is whether or not the dispute is solved, they DO NOT delete any complaints, so you can see past complaints! :D Once you have complaind to the BBB and ripoffreport.com, send a email ASAP to surveyhead telling them that you have sent complaints out, also mention that you have posted here about it to informing people!

I would go to the BBB ASAP! Also go to ripoffreport.com! A good thing about ripoffreport is whether or not the dispute is solved, they DO NOT delete any complaints, so you can see past complaints! :D Once you have complaind to the BBB and ripoffreport.com, send a email ASAP to surveyhead telling them that you have sent complaints out, also mention that you have posted here about it to informing people!

I second this opinion. I have made about 6 survey company BBB complaints and every one of them was resolved in my favor rather quickly. The lowest amount I filed a complaint over with 7.5 cents so don't think they won't take complaints for small amounts.

I second this opinion. I have made about 6 survey company BBB complaints and every one of them was resolved in my favor rather quickly. The lowest amount I filed a complaint over with 7.5 cents so don't think they won't take complaints for small amounts.

That is what I like about you Whatatay, you don't take any slack from them what so ever! :D You go after them for the lowest amount possible! :D I been doing the same since I started reading your post! :D

That is what I like about you Whatatay, you don't take any slack from them what so ever! :D You go after them for the lowest amount possible! :D I been doing the same since I started reading your post! :D

Gee, thanks. I can't think of a nicer compliment then for someone to follow in my footsteps. You make me proud :D . Now if we could get more people to do the same, the survey companies might find it easier to run legitimate surveys then to cheat people and deal with all the BBB complaints.