Just DQd from Pinecone For First Time

Njsurveyman

Last survey completed was on 3/20.I have done household questions that I thought would lead to a survey but no luck yet.I was even getting 2 to 3 per week not very often but I would, miss those .

I usually get between 1 and 5 Surveys a month from them but lately it has been on the lower end. I think how many you get depends on answering the household questions surveys and the answers you give. I never was disqualified from one of their surveys. The only reason I can see somebody would  is if they answer the security question wrong. Aren't there usually security questions at the beginning of their surveys that tell you which of 4 or 5 choices to click on? I never messed one of those up but my guess is if you chose the wrong answer you would likely be automatically disqualified from the survey but I am not 100% sure because it never happened to me. What I like from them is when they send me product to try. Because it is 3.00 for the original survey and 3.00 for the follow up survey after I have tried the product. Not sure what system they use to determine who gets sent product and who doesn't but lately it seems I haven't been sent product as often I used to even though I understand they have to be fair and give all their panelists a chance.        

OK wait, did I just yell before I was actually hurt?  Yes.  Was my father right?  Yes.  It states that an opportunity MIGHT become available.  So, I wasn't a shoe-in to begin with.  Sorry for all of that. 

So far this year , I've had all of 3 surveys and about 4 times that in Household Questions. Totally abnormal. Not sure if it is due to their working on the new method or my demographic (age) has put me in a different bracket.

• Like 1

Just received an invite of the new Survey Router type at about 2:00am. In the email it did state the you might qualify and that they are still testing to get things technically sound. Guess what? No go - it failed to work in several browsers. It just opened to a plain screen with a dash circle and "Loading". After several minutes , still nothing. NOT GOOD!

14 hours ago, peach6 said:

I just received a Pinecone survey and it was a Survey Router I did qualify but it could have gone either way.I don't think I like this

How did you get it to work? What browser? I tried accessing it in Firefox , Opera , and Safari with the same results. Just a blank screen with the dash circle and "Loading" that just sat there. After waiting over 5 minutes , I gave up.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, episemion said:

How did you get it to work? What browser? I tried accessing it in Firefox , Opera , and Safari with the same results. Just a blank screen with the dash circle and "Loading" that just sat there. After waiting over 5 minutes , I gave up.

Did it on my Amazon Tablet

Well, Pincone was paying the best out of any out there, and I know they used to pay $5 for their surveys.  $3 is still good, but if we are going to survey route all these now, I won't be qualifying for but a slight few.  Too bad, they were my favorite.  I guess we wait and see how this goes.

I don't like the new approach either. At least with the old way you knew you were going to do a survey (99% of the time) and it worked on all systems. This new approach does not work on all systems - no idea why. All other surveys work fine on my system - just not the Router Surveys.

I liked the old way!!

First time I tried it didn't work went back a day later and it's up and everything is fine.I want them to send me surveys I qualify for.I tried 4 different times and didn't qualify I don't have the time nor patience.If it ain't broke don't fix it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, footfree said:

First time I tried it didn't work went back a day later and it's up and everything is fine.I want them to send me surveys I qualify for.I tried 4 different times and didn't qualify I don't have the time nor patience.If it ain't broke don't fix it.

I tried it several times a day for 3 days and never got it to work. I even left it run for over 30 minutes while I went to do something.

I have never been DQd for a Pinecone Survey, but in the last month, I have  tried surveys sent to me and get no farther than my age page.  I hit continue and it just sits there and won't continue to next page.  I can't even find these surveys in on my account page to be completed.  Rather odd.

4 hours ago, catjosw said:

I have never been DQd for a Pinecone Survey, but in the last month, I have  tried surveys sent to me and get no farther than my age page.  I hit continue and it just sits there and won't continue to next page.  I can't even find these surveys in on my account page to be completed.  Rather odd.

The new method does not put them on the site , only in the emails sent out.