Another question for anyone who doesnt mind

tinasabrina

SurfBounty Anybody had any luck with them? If you have participated with them, can you answer this question- When I click on the offers, it will show them in my account with the dollar amount they offered and then will say 'pending'. Does this mean they will check somehow to see if I filled out all those repetitive questionaires or whether I bought anything from any of the sites I was redirected to before they'll decide the money is mine?

Any input or advice appreciated.

I am new to this and will happily share any success stories or tips I might acquire. :)

They are probably checking (will check) and really, I never bother with those kinds of sites.

I'm not going to be buying anything, or setting myself up for getting charged just to make a few dollars on something.

Oh I don't buy anything either. Once I click on it and realize that they want a credit card for the "free trial" I 'X' out and don't go any further with it. I just can't afford to 'spend money to make money.' From what I have observed most of those GPT program offers don't even pay you what you would spend to join . . . . .then of course you have the recurring charge on your credit or debit card for a service you most likely will never use. I only sign up for the free offers, which is why it apparently is going to take FOREVER for me to be able to cash out with anybody. :roll:

Thanks for your response KBlover.