Shadow Shopper

thunder53

This place is trying to screw me out of a $100.00. I signed up as a Premium Gold member, next thing I know, there's $100.00 on my credit card. Yes, I gave them my credit card number for $20.00. Next thing I know because I didn't cancel I got billed. I got no surveys, didn't participate in anything. I'll fight it to the bitter end. I have proof and they don't stand a chance. Don't go there. Big lesson learned!

Make sure you file a complaint with the BBB, ripoffreport.com and with the states attorneys generals office for that state there business is in. Like kim said, you should NEVER have to pay to do surveys, that is a huge red flag right there if they want money from you to do surveys!

I thought about this after I made a post ealier. You need to get a hold of your credit card company ASAP and dispute these charges! Tell your credit card company what all it was for, how much they claimed it was going to cost you and what they promised you, but didn't deliver! When you talk to your credit card company you need to make sure you mention the word SCAM when you are disputing the charges.

This place is trying to screw me out of a $100.00. I signed up as a Premium Gold member, next thing I know, there's $100.00 on my credit card. Yes, I gave them my credit card number for $20.00. Next thing I know because I didn't cancel I got billed. I got no surveys, didn't participate in anything. I'll fight it to the bitter end. I have proof and they don't stand a chance. Don't go there. Big lesson learned!

if this is the shop company that only sends you part of a job if you are a basic member then dispute the whole charge, not just 80 dollars.

I thought about this after I made a post ealier. You need to get a hold of your credit card company ASAP and dispute these charges! Tell your credit card company what all it was for, how much they claimed it was going to cost you and what they promised you, but didn't deliver! When you talk to your credit card company you need to make sure you mention the word SCAM when you are disputing the charges.

this will be the quickest way to get the problem resolved.