HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH S.S.

lobo49

HERE WE GO AGAIN, I CAN'T LOG IN TO MY SURVEY SPOT ACCOUNT. I TOOK ONE OF THERE LONG TEDIOUS SURVEYS FOR 500 POINTS AND WAS NOT CREDITED FOR IT. AFTER THAT I WENT TO LOG IN AND COULDN'T. HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN EXPERIENCING THIS LATELY? THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE BEFORE AND I'VE HAD TO SIGN UP ALL OVER AGAIN . :evil::evil:

Yes, a lot of people have been experiencing this lately. It's a consistent problem with them. They have threads with multiple complaints here and at slickforums.

I haven't had to sign up all over again. But I have done a few surveys in the past few months fully and successfully completed them and not gotten credit. I finally got credit for them by having to go to the BBB. These problems seem to have started with around March this year, after there MONTH long Server Maintenance, where you were not able to view or cashout your points!

I haven't had any problems signing in or cashing out. I don't do their surveys very often anymore because they have gotten so cheap! I get 5-10 invites per day but I don't even look at them anymore. Most of them are 100 pts for 20-30 minutes. $2 per hour doesn't excite me at all. SS used to be in my top 5 paying companies but now they are not even on the radar. Its hard to believe a good company like they used to be can go to hell that quick. It seems to happen a lot lately. I hear people talking about doing their sweeps surveys in hope of getting a PT. Hell they don't even pay you for the follow up survey anymore. I don't need a 99 cent bag of nuts bad enough to spend an hour doing 2 surveys.

i have made close to $3000 with them in the past 5 years, so this is why I registered up again instead of reporting them to B.B.B. I'm afraid to rock the boat .

I was having problems with them too...but all of the sudden things changed...I was fianlly able to cash out via Paypal after like month & half...then I did a 10 min follow up survey a few days ago for $10 & was paid instant into my account...hoping this is a sign of good things to come ...sorry to hear about other problems...hope they get cleaned up for everyone

I know I posted this on one of the other threads, but most of the survey invites I received were for 0 points. I rarely got one for points. I didn't get credit for quite a few surveys and they never did resolve them for me. I had around 1,500 points and they gave me credit for 700. I only needed 300 to cash out, but they were driving me crazy, so I bailed out. It was a joke. I wouldn't go back for love or money, literally.

Just tried it after reading this - got in with no problems.

No idea - maybe something in your account got corrupted in something they mucked with.

Is it acting like your account doesn't exist or you just get an error (i.e. it's not saying your username/pw is wrong, it's just not getting you logged in).