Do I need to contact the BBB again ?

Lurkergirl

Ok after filing a complaint with the BBB on mypoints I finally was awarded my 217 points from doing Bzz Agent ,and Frogponds.

Now once again mypoints is not giving me my points from bzzagent .So far its been a total of 47 points this time .

Then there is Krogers they are suppose to be sending a email for my payment through pay pal .This survey was done way back in April and its been the 4-6 weeks now .

Then Lightspeed had me doing a survey and after doing allmost all the survey .I get the internal service error .

So I emailed them and said they were sorry but I would not be able to finish the survey .

This is getting old do a survey and then they figure out ways not to award my points or pay me or even let me finish for the points . :(

Well I sent the note to the BBB on mypoints once again so I hope this gets cleared up.

I also resent a note to Krogers this is ridiculos I did the survey on about 4/28 and its now been more than 4-6 weeks they promised .Too much aggrivation for a measely 2 bucks .