Surveyhead: beware the 50-minute "entertainment surveys"

Samantha-H

The ones that have you view a full-length television show and then offer comment. Because of the way these surveys are designed (screening questionnaire, bandwidth test, 45 minute video, end screener, then the actual survey), the group you qualify into when you start may fill while you are stuck in phase 3 watching the video.

I'm not saying don't try them, necessarily... when they work, it's fun and the rewards are fat. Just be aware that there's a chance you may walk away with nothing after giving an hour of your attention.

I did the one for E-rewards and got rewarded for it. It was a show that i already watched so it was really easy. Sry your having trouble with them.

As for surveyhead I stopped taking their surveys a long time ago, I had 10 bucks pending and I counted my losses and got out of the headache.

• 3 weeks later...
The ones that have you view a full-length television show and then offer comment. Because of the way these surveys are designed (screening questionnaire, bandwidth test, 45 minute video, end screener, then the actual survey), the group you qualify into when you start may fill while you are stuck in phase 3 watching the video.

I'm not saying don't try them, necessarily... when they work, it's fun and the rewards are fat. Just be aware that there's a chance you may walk away with nothing after giving an hour of your attention.

Actually you are wrong. The group doesn't fill up. That is the excuse they use to get answers for free. They can easily lock out people once the required number of people have started the video. They also usually have a range of the number of responents that they need, say 250 to 350. They can also stop the video if the group fills up, but they don't. Don't believe their BS excuses. If this happens to you, file a complaint with the BBB.

Remember, No BS just the BBB.

That happen to me one time, the survey was for $7, I spent around 30-45 minutes watching the show, then at the end I started to answer a few questions and then it said it had all they needed and I didn't get credit. I contacted the survey company right away and in about 1 week they gave me a $5 credit. So contact the company and complain. If you don't get any response in about a week, then contact the BBB! Maybe if people start complaining more about this happening, maybe they will decide to fix the problem before you end up wasting all this time!