What is a gift pass

footfree

Tried to do a survey this morning for a online focus group and the payment was for a gift pass.Has anyone ever heard of this before?I didn't qualify so I wont be finding out.

• Like 1

A gift pass I believe can be used to purchase a gift card from a choice of various retailers. Amazon among others . I think many panels that conduct either focus groups or interactive surveys pay with gift passes rather than cash payments. I have done these in the past and often got paid with a gift card of my choice. 

• Like 1

I got a $25 gift ecard last week for Home depo  from opinionsquare clicking a token.............................................:8_laughing:

And last year a mini LED projector from opinionsquare clicking a token..................................................:shock:

Every once in a while I keep thinking about selling it, it is taking up space on my shelf, I have no need for it and my Church already has one........................................:10_wink:

• Like 2

I have received only 25 pointers on Opinionsquare, but at least I get that much.  I have noticed that my invites have really slowed down with them.  1957, would a pre-school in your area benefit from it?