Innopoll dog food

1957horses

Is anyone doing the Innopoll dog food...........................................................:12_slight_smile:

I have for quit a while now and save up every 6 months before redeeming............................................:16_relieved:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I have never heard of that.  Is it a long term study or a community? 

They send me dry dog food that is bagged up in smaller portions 2 in a free food scale too 300 feed dog weigh what is left of the 300. twice a week @ $2.00 end of month if you do the short surveys those 2ce a week you get a $3.00 bonus. Been with them close to a year and a half ..............................................:-)

• Like 2

I have been doing it too! I forgot when it's ending. Every time I think it has, another giant box of dog food is left on my doorstep! I will miss the cash when its over.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2017 at 2:05 AM, 1957horses said:

They send me dry dog food that is bagged up in smaller portions 2 in a free food scale too 300 feed dog weigh what is left of the 300. twice a week @ $2.00 end of month if you do the short surveys those 2ce a week you get a $3.00 bonus. Been with them close to a year and a half ..............................................:-)

I would love to get that one!