e-rewards

jayinchicago

I always have liked e-rewards. I always go for the Hilton honor rewards, there are diffirent lvls you can cash out with them, I always for the $100 e-rewards for 7000 Hilton honor points. I know I have cased out 2 diffirent times in one year for this reward. I heard there was a cap on cashing out on rewards, up to 2 times per year. But I don't know if that is ture or not?

What does that translate to in nights stayed or other perks?

my other thing is I'm really not looking to put any money into any of my "e-rewards"--so if it's just a discount i'm not that interested.

Im torn between the hotel rewards on there and the sky miles. If you travel a lot or stay at a hotel that they have on there its a great site. If you don't I wouldn't really bother joining. I can also get a gamestop gift card but other then that its mainly travel.

Yeah I wished I would have known that they didn't offer much before I joined.When I first signed up they offered gift cards like 20 dollar visa .Now its just stupid things like travel and magazines .

I don't like that ,I have emailed them multiple times but they also never reply back .

I would love to quit but wish I could do something with the money I have earned .

For me they recently added a Target gift card,if it wasn't for that I would quit them!

Wow wish they would offer me that ,then at least I could use up my money points and be done with them .

• 4 weeks later...

my other thing is I'm really not looking to put any money into any of my "e-rewards"--so if it's just a discount i'm not that interested.

I just looked into this last night .In order to get a free room you have to have 7,500 pts .They give you 7,000 pts in e-rewards .You can buy points which my husband figured wold be like 6.25 to get the 500 pts needed to get the room .

Not bad for a Hilton Hotel .

I just looked into this last night .In order to get a free room you have to have 7,500 pts .They give you 7,000 pts in e-rewards .You can buy points which my husband figured wold be like 6.25 to get the 500 pts needed to get the room .

Not bad for a Hilton Hotel .

I am glad I re looked at this. Thanks for the information, it will help when I go back to be with my finance we won't have a lot of money but a nice night out for really cheap will be a good thing!

Just an FYI they don't have many rooms for the 7,500 so since I took those points I am just gonna bank them .

You can only do this 1 x every 3 months