Found this on Facebook Harris Poll about new web site

footfree

Maybe this will be helpful to anyone else who has to go thru the same issues I have had to deal with lately.Why they don't send a email to everyone about this is beyond me.

We are so excited about the launch of our new site! We know some of you are having issues accessing your account. We are doing our best to respond and report any needed fixes to our team. Please go to our Contact Us page and submit a ticket; this is the easiest way for us to connect with you and diagnose your specific issue. Thanks for your patience as we try to enhance your experience!

Thank you for your feedback on our new site! While we monitor our Facebook page, our Customer Service team can better respond to you if you submit concerns using the link below. Remember to be as detailed as possible and to only submit 1 ticket.

We are working as quickly as possible; thank you for being patient as we help you get into your account and take the time to explain our new features. We promise it's worth the wait!

Contact us: https://surveyhelp.hpolsurveys.com/…/web_request_entry.aspx…

I just found out they changed their site and I had to use a new browser to get into it .I hate that  my regular browser  would not work .

I tried Firefox,Microsoft and Google none of them work.I have to keep asking for a password and while they try and let me set it up after I press the save button  it doesn't seem to be working.I'm not the only one having the same problem others have said the same thing on Facebook.Glad you got in,just wish I could.