I am fed up with some of these survey places

Lurkergirl

First of all I hate wasting 15 -30 minutes doing a survey .Then at the end I hit submit and a page comes up error page cannot be displayed .

This just happened with Opion Outpost .They had me do a survey and then asked would I be willing to try the said product .

I said yes and they had me fill in my info so they could send it to me .

I hit submit and got the error.

So I emailed them about this problem .

Finally heard back today and they said SORRY this quota has been met .

I am mad I did not get my points and did finish this stupid survey .

So I contacted the BBB so we will see ,but I should have been granted the points even if they don't want me to try the product .

Then Krogers had a survey back on 4/25 and I know the survey was completed by about 4/28 I emailed them about the payment and they said 4-6 weeks after the close .

GUess what ?Its been 6 weeks plus and no pay pal .

I am half tempted to sick the BBB on them .

Then I have trouble when I earn mypoints from bzzagent of mypoints not crediting them to my account .I have allready turned them in once for this and here I had to do it again .

I also am not happy with HIpoints all they are offering now is crummy things .

Now Epoll is only offering an entry for a chance at 1 of 5 pay pal offerings .

If this is how its going to be then I am thinking of grabbing whatever I can then saying bye bye to them .

The only companies who have actually been good with things are

Lightspeed,Mysurvey ,Ipsos ,

and Pinecone

Am I the only one who has these things happen ?

Me too! I've just spent 2 hours doing complete surveys only to be told at the end of the surveys that I don't qualify! 3 different survey sites, each survey I spent at least 30 mins. on only to be told the I don't qualify! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? This is becoming on only irritating, but a big waste of my time!

I'm also waiting longer and longer to be paid. I feel like they're skipping out on us! :evil:

Susie

I only do two with any consistency anymore

Lightspeed (for now, we'll see)

Pinecone

Any others I'll think about if I feel like I'm in the mood for frustration, or if/when they ever send a survey that at least relates to close to minimum wage per hour.

I have a feeling before long it will be Pinecone and that's it and I'll be looking for other ways to make some spare cash online because surveys don't look like it's it anymore.

At least you didn't go through the WHOLE process, Lurkergirl! I did one for Opinion Outpost where I did the initial survey (got credited), they sent me the product (shampoo), I tried it, then did the follow-up survey. THAT's when I got to the last screen and got some stupid error about "invalid PIN". HUH??!?!?!!???!?!

I emailed them and got the routine "we have to wait until our client sends us a list of successful survey-takers" response. So, I immediately sent back the product, which was required and waited. Soon, the survey was listed as "Closed", so, I wrote to them again, with all of my previous email string, and got this stupid response:

Hi XXXXX,

Thank you for getting back to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience,

but the survey you are trying to access has been closed. Some of the

surveys are only opened for a limited amount of time, and close once a

specified number of completes have been reached.

We make every effort to provide you with survey opportunities.

Unfortunately if you respond late to an email survey invitation, this

opportunity may already be closed. One way to always see the available

opened surveys is by logging into your account and going to the

'Available Surveys' section. Please note that even though the surveys

may still be open, you might not be able to take them because the

predefined set of demographics such as zip code, age, gender or some

other attribute may have already been reached.

Again, we apologize that the survey you were trying to access was

closed, and hope you continue to look forward to your upcoming survey

opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel

free to contact me.

Thank you,

Should you have more concerns please let us know and we'll be glad to

assist you.

Have a great day!

XXXXXX

Panel Support Representative

I of course replied that their reply didn't address my concern in any way and to please credit my points. Heard nothing so far. Next step: BBB.

At least you didn't go through the WHOLE process, Lurkergirl! I did one for Opinion Outpost where I did the initial survey (got credited), they sent me the product (shampoo), I tried it, then did the follow-up survey. THAT's when I got to the last screen and got some stupid error about "invalid PIN". HUH??!?!?!!???!?!

I emailed them and got the routine "we have to wait until our client sends us a list of successful survey-takers" response. So, I immediately sent back the product, which was required and waited. Soon, the survey was listed as "Closed", so, I wrote to them again, with all of my previous email string, and got this stupid response:

Hi XXXXX,

Thank you for getting back to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience,

but the survey you are trying to access has been closed. Some of the

surveys are only opened for a limited amount of time, and close once a

specified number of completes have been reached.

We make every effort to provide you with survey opportunities.

Unfortunately if you respond late to an email survey invitation, this

opportunity may already be closed. One way to always see the available

opened surveys is by logging into your account and going to the

'Available Surveys' section. Please note that even though the surveys

may still be open, you might not be able to take them because the

predefined set of demographics such as zip code, age, gender or some

other attribute may have already been reached.

Again, we apologize that the survey you were trying to access was

closed, and hope you continue to look forward to your upcoming survey

opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel

free to contact me.

Thank you,

Should you have more concerns please let us know and we'll be glad to

assist you.

Have a great day!

XXXXXX

Panel Support Representative

I of course replied that their reply didn't address my concern in any way and to please credit my points. Heard nothing so far. Next step: BBB.

I get those same generic messages also .

The first time I had trouble with the first page of the survey .I don't drink alcholic beverages and so I could not progress further into the survey .I emailed them and got no reply so I called the 800 number and asked for help .

The next thing I knew I got that email you posted .

Now this time I finished the whole thing was entering my contact info and hit submit and got an error ,I emailed them and now I again got this same email (I am thinking this is the only one they have )So I did email the BBB about this ,I mean its not my fault the had a servor error .I should be credited for this because I did complete the survey .I at this point could care less about trying their stupid product .

I know, if I ever have a problem like this with a company, I MIGHT give one email to let them know what's wrong, and if I get a form letter answer, I'm going to someplace where I can get results.

It's insane the run around for the few scraps of money we get for doing this stuff. You'd think they are paying us $20/hr.

Doesn't it suck to threaten survey companies over what little money they owe you?

AMEN TO THAT!!

That's what they're counting on - that you will get so frustrated that you'll give up since it's "only a measly $2" or whatever.

I have noticed the error messages coming up. Had one just today after an hour survey. 99% done and should have gotten the congratulations page and instead I got an error message. I think this is something with all of them. I am also getting another survey company site to come up instead of the congratuations page. It IS maddening. I am not going to quit one more survey site. They can just keep hearing from me. This is happening with all survey sites with the exception of Pinecone, and knock on wood, that is the only one so far. I don't understand how they wouldn't want to make money from our surveys, if we don't complete them, they don't paid, right?

One that I have been having problems with regularly these days is Valued Opinions (my opinions, their value). Probably 40% of what they send these days (if you are not immediately DQ), you go through the whole thing, and then BAM "Navigation cancelled." Why am I bothering? Because I'm only $2 from cashing out (although, now they aren't giving VISA prepaid, so what is left???).

And Survey Spot! In the last month, they have sent 101 invites. I have qualified for 3. I don't even bother with the sweeps only ones.

This whole business is getting mighty old. Nothing but sweeps and DQs. But, "We Value Your Opinion". Well, if they really valued our opinions, they would pay us for them. If you are doing it for free, you certainly are not going to think about the answers, so, I would have to think the research is valueless to any company paying for it.

One that I have been having problems with regularly these days is Valued Opinions (my opinions, their value). Probably 40% of what they send these days (if you are not immediately DQ), you go through the whole thing, and then BAM "Navigation cancelled." Why am I bothering? Because I'm only $2 from cashing out (although, now they aren't giving VISA prepaid, so what is left???).

And Survey Spot! In the last month, they have sent 101 invites. I have qualified for 3. I don't even bother with the sweeps only ones.

This whole business is getting mighty old. Nothing but sweeps and DQs. But, "We Value Your Opinion". Well, if they really valued our opinions, they would pay us for them. If you are doing it for free, you certainly are not going to think about the answers, so, I would have to think the research is valueless to any company paying for it.

I noticed that also with Valued Opinions, was going to cash in since I have the $20.00 to cash out. But the $20.00 visa gift card is no longer there to select??? :evil: I went and check out there rewards section and it still is advertising that you can get a visa gift card, but it is no longer there to select to cash out on rewards! So I sent them an email about it today, if they send me some reply saying that they have gotten rid of it, then they are NOT going to get a very friendly email from me in response! I am tired of these survey company's going from offering cash or visa gift cards to offering this magizne crap our amazon crap!

I like Lightspeed really I do ,except today .I was sent a survey and went to do it.

I answered the questions and it said it would show me a commercial ,instead it redirected me and this kept going on and on till I finally had to say yesto something ,and wouldn't you know it ,as soon as I hit yes it was sorry you don't qualify .

You know what I mean you have a gut feeling they are stringing you along just ready to say sorry you don't qualify .

Three letters, BBB. Lets get these survey companies the 'F' rating they deserve. Since filing 6 complaints with the BBB and having them all resolved in my favor, I don't seem to get errors anymore. Probably just a coincidence.

Three letters, BBB. Lets get these survey companies the 'F' rating they deserve. Since filing 6 complaints with the BBB and having them all resolved in my favor, I don't seem to get errors anymore. Probably just a coincidence.

Have done 2 so far ,never have turned them in for pulling a not qualified on me .Though I wonder how they say there is a survey for you but then you barley enter any info and bam were sorry you don't qualify ,why don't you down load this nelson survey instead .Uh no thanks my computer is pretty old and its messed up enough as it is .

Doesn't it suck to threaten survey companies over what little money they owe you?

AMEN TO THAT!!

That's what they're counting on - that you will get so frustrated that you'll give up since it's "only a measly $2" or whatever.

Lowest BBB complaint I filed was about 6 weeks ago for 7.5 cents worth of points. It was resolved in my favor. If these places think 7.5 cents is worth so much that they need to cheat me out of it, then I think it is enough to file a complaint over.

By the way, months ago I had an error with a long survey at Opinion Outpost and got the same BS canned answers to my emails about it (we can't do anything about it blah blah blah). I filed a complaint with the BBB and not only was it resolved in my favor, on their "Survey History" where it shows either "completed, started, pending, closed, not a match, quota met, there was a new one for the survey I filed a complaint over which said "technical error". So much for not being able to do anything about it.

AMEN TO THAT!!

Lowest BBB complaint I filed was about 6 weeks ago for 7.5 cents worth of points. It was resolved in my favor. If these places think 7.5 cents is worth so much that they need to cheat me out of it, then I think it is enough to file a complaint over.

By the way, months ago I had an error with a long survey at Opinion Outpost and got the same BS canned answers to my emails about it (we can't do anything about it blah blah blah). I filed a complaint with the BBB and not only was it resolved in my favor, on their "Survey History" where it shows either "completed, started, pending, closed, not a match, quota met, there was a new one for the survey I filed a complaint over which said "technical error". So much for not being able to do anything about it.

I filed a complaint against Opion Outpost (western wats ) and the BBB sent them a notice .They have ignored the first note and the BBB has now issued a second note .

The mypoints is finally fixed after 8 months and now its working right .