swagbucks BE CAREFUL

fiestyvermin

Be careful with Swagbucks because I tried to log in but it did not recognize my user name or password.  I wanted to see and it let me re create my account now my problem is I had a ton of points and I hope Swagbucks does not say I lost them all. So be careful and please do not try to create a new account because it will let you and all your points might be gone. I had a bunch and this could be very bad for me. Sighs.

• Like 1

So sorry that happened to you.  I have been on there most of the day trying to reach mt first goal.  Hope you get this resolved.

They have totally changed my point total and subtracted 200,000 points from my account even my point total shows wrong. I make mistakes constantly and am not one to over blow point totals but I had 233,000 points deleted even my total points since starting has changed I am missing 200k points and I am sure with my total points being changed that I am screwed.  The problem is I didn't save any screen shots showing my totals and my browser history has been deleted so I am SCREWED.  I do not understand what or why companies choose to operate this way totally ruinous to those of us trying to make extra but I am done with Swagbucks. TOTALLY screwed OVER and I am going to post everywhere because this is just wrong

1 hour ago, fiestyvermin said:

They have totally changed my point total and subtracted 200,000 points from my account even my point total shows wrong. I make mistakes constantly and am not one to over blow point totals but I had 233,000 points deleted even my total points since starting has changed I am missing 200k points and I am sure with my total points being changed that I am screwed.  The problem is I didn't save any screen shots showing my totals and my browser history has been deleted so I am SCREWED.  I do not understand what or why companies choose to operate this way totally ruinous to those of us trying to make extra but I am done with Swagbucks. TOTALLY screwed OVER and I am going to post everywhere because this is just wrong

But didn't you say you tried to create a new account?   If you create a new account, they're not going to just switch your points over.  Plus if only one account is allowed per household, their software would pick up that it's a dupe account.    Ignore me if I misunderstood something, please.

As for losing so many points, can't help you there.  I never let my points at any place add up to more than I'd be willing to risk and lose.  I cash out as soon as possible because I've been burned too often with places disappearing virtually overnight.

Had you considered just writing to them and telling them that you couldn't log in so that they could fix it?