Is it just me or are surveys getting more difficult to qualify for?

Mai

I'm sure everyone here has times where their survey taking takes a lull, and usually it's because there are just so little surveys available. It's happened to me quite a few times, but lately my survey lull is happening for a different reason - I can't qualify for any of them. I'm getting a steady flow of surveys, but so many are booting me out. 

The majority of the time it's the kind of disqualification where you don't even get to see one page of the survey before they say you're disqualified, a few times it was right in the middle, and one note-worthy time was on Opinion Outpost (a site that claims to send you surveys based on your demographics) I got booted for my age, something that's never happened on there.

It's getting kinda draining. I've only managed to get three 6 pointers done in Opinion Outpost during the last couple weeks and most days on the Your Surveys router I find myself being pulled through 10+ surveys with instant disqualifications while sometimes getting lucky enough to be able to stay in one. 

• Like 1

I never know why I am screened out but the frequency varies greatly. I've tried 30 companies in the last six months and 3/4 are not worth your time. Many of these have a yield under $200 a year, if you exhaust all available surveys daily, I usually average 6 days a week across 10 or so that I'm active with.  Most of these low yield surveys panels I move down my bookmark list, once I reach a payout threshold, so I don't forget they are lousy.  I actually have a few survey panels that are 0%-10% screen out. However their available survey's are a trickle. However, since my time is well spent, I keep participating because across all of them i have a good yeild for time expended.

Opinion Out post has a unique status to me, they deactivate my account every six weeks, I use to play their gamne of "proving who I was" but grew tired of that and now submit BBB complaints against the parent company SSI to get the account reinstated. If any one else has this problem, I suggest doing the same.  

Demographics really does mean a lot. Where you live, how old you are, do you work, are you retired and many other things. Now they are even deciding what party you are in and if they want you. I do pretty well because I'm a 67 year old male that is retired now. I think it's because many men at my age won't do surveys. What ever the reason I believe someone in their 20's or 30's may find it harder to get picked because their are so many of you trying for the same surveys. JMO

• Like 1