Lightspeed actually responded to my email!

DanLambskin

i got a technical error at the end of a survey and wrote them about it requesting my points. based on previous experience i figured it was a lost cause but they actually responded and credited me

Dear x,

Your 300 Lightspeed Points have been awarded.

Sincerely, LaurenLightspeed Consumer Panel

i got a technical error at the end of a survey and wrote them about it requesting my points. based on previous experience i figured it was a lost cause but they actually responded and credited me

Dear x,

Your 300 Lightspeed Points have been awarded.

Sincerely, LaurenLightspeed Consumer Panel

Wow, I'd go buy a lottery ticket because it must be your lucky day :D

Wow. Shocking. I love them and I've never really had any real issues with them, but I did have to send them a few e-mails before. It's no great shock and they never responded to me then. :) I guess that day was your lucky day.

Perhaps it was my BBB complaint a few weeks ago over 75 points that motivated them to actually answer emails instead of having to respond to the BBB.

I'm new to this forum and new to taking surveys. I signed up with Lightspeed about a week ago - I've received 4 surveys from them, but everytime I click on the survey and sign in, I'm directed to a page that says Lightspeed's server is down and to come back later. Every day for a week??? Is anyone else having this problem?

I sent Lightspeed an email but don't have any hope of getting a response.

thanks

I have emailed them 2 times because of this problem I am having with their surveys .

I get this thing that says your computer is not accepting cookies ?

Its bugging me that they don't respond

To respond to my earlier post above, I did finally get an email from Lightspeed -- only they didn't answer my specific question. The written response was an answer to another question that I had not asked. I'm still not able to log in or respond to any of their surveys because, supposedly, their server is down. Still.

I know their server isn't down today, I just took one of their surveys. Try deleting your cookies and try again. Good luck!