Opinion Outpost

majax79

I just received an email from OO that I found interesting. It discussed the refer a friend program. At the bottom of the email it stated:

"350 members in May received $50 in the Instant Win program."

It's Interesting to know how many people win that game a month.

There was also 8 winners of the $750 sweepstakes for May.

I had been a member for about a year and I did win the "Instant Win" for $50 in March 2010. It was immediately posted to my account. I cashed out and received the check in about a week. OO is one of the few reputable companies out there. Only wish they offered Pay Pal.

was that the email that talked about so and so who had answered nearly 700 surveys in 3 years or something? the guy they described as always giving honest answers--

now i do answer honestly, though sometimes i don't remember exactly how many beers I've purchased in the last month (and brands!) or how many times I've been to the movies in the past 12 months, but

how do they figure this guy is always honest?

I had been a member for about a year and I did win the "Instant Win" for $50 in March 2010. It was immediately posted to my account. I cashed out and received the check in about a week. OO is one of the few reputable companies out there. Only wish they offered Pay Pal.

Good for you, Deidre! I've been a member for five years and never sniffed a "win" from OO. :cry: