Survey Spot

jayinchicago

Two times within the past couple of days I've been doing some ridiculous 100pt "20 min" (uh, more like 30 but whatever) survey and getting to the very end at the submit page...

and then I get that screen with 30 languages basically saying something like "we depend upon honest responses. we are sending you to another survey"...I forget which domain those surveys usually come from.

so not only are they cheating me out of A DOLLAR, they also seem to be suggesting I am not providing honest responses.

so what gives?

What gives? Well they have become just like OTX and the others. They will cheat you for your few pennies and hopefully, you would understand and do another. Don't bite with this kind of crap, Quit those scam survey sites now. I was a member of SSI until they changed the routine from being a decent site to a scam sweepstakes site. JUST SAY NO and quit them period. You'll be further ahead, and no frustrations.

I call Survey Spot, Survey Spam, because all they do is spam my email with those free surveys. Then when I do get a 300 point one, the disqualify me and try to immediately roll into a non-paying one without telling me. I just close the browser window. As soon as I reach my $10 I am done with them.

I call Survey Spot, Survey Spam, because all they do is spam my email with those free surveys. Then when I do get a 300 point one, the disqualify me and try to immediately roll into a non-paying one without telling me. I just close the browser window. As soon as I reach my $10 I am done with them.

Yea same here I get these free surveys, which sometimes I will click on the link just to see if it works and by god it never fails the links to the free survey's NEVER have a single problem. But..... I have noticed that a lot of these surveys that they are paying you for, there links don't work half the time, seem to get errors alot on the links to those. Or you get the email for a paid survey about 45 minutes ago and you click on it and amazingly it is completely full, don't need any other opinions because they have meet there quta, amazing how fast they seem to meet there quta's!

Eversince there so called server maintenance around February this year, where you couldn't cash out at ALL for over a month, but amazingly the server so called sever maintenance wasn't affecting any other part of there site, except for the cash out part of the server! :roll: What a crock of S#@#!!! They were, in my opinion, very good and decent site before the server so called maintenance crap they called it! You would usually get responses in there 72 hours they advertised. If there was an error at the end of there survey after completing it and didn't get credit, they would correct the problem and give you your credit for the points. You hardly ever had any errors when clicking on links to paid surveys. But........ after there so called surver maintenance crap, it ALL went to hell! Your lucky to ever get a response back, usually over a month later! Now if you successfully complete a survey and get some error at the end and it don't give you the points you deserve, when you send them an email on it, and if your lucky when and if they reply, you get some crap claiming you didn't qualify or some other BS excuse! The links don't work half the time to paid surveys anymore! Like I said in my past posting when they finally fixed there so called server maintenance, they have gone down hill to a scam survey site!

I have 550 points, so once I get to the cashout point, if that would ever happen, I am cashing out and I am through with them! I still haven't got credit for a survey I did with them for 100 points, sent an email to them 12 days ago and still no response, to I am going to give them 2 more days to respond, then I will report to the BBB and ripoffreport.com. I am also still waiting to get credited for a 2 part survey I did, the first part was 100 points and the second part was 200 points, never got the 200 points. They actually responded to that one I sent them on the June 3rd, was told that I would get credit in about 2-3 weeks, well almost 4 weeks and still no credit! So in 2 days I will report them and hopfully get the 300 points owed to me! I can't wait till I can finally cashout and leave them for good! I hope when I drop them, they will ask me why :lol: because there NOT going to like my response as to why I am dropping them!

I think they have either merged with a dishonest company or have chosen that path for themselves. They used to be one of my top two or three survey companies. To me they started losing it when they came out with the points instead of dollar values for surveys. The email spamming for lots of free surveys started shortly after.

By the way, I have gotten email survey invites and within a minute of receiving it, I have clicked on the link and it said the survey had already reached it's quota. What was the quota, 1 person?

I think they have either merged with a dishonest company or have chosen that path for themselves. They used to be one of my top two or three survey companies. To me they started losing it when they came out with the points instead of dollar values for surveys. The email spamming for lots of free surveys started shortly after.

By the way, I have gotten email survey invites and within a minute of receiving it, I have clicked on the link and it said the survey had already reached it's quota. What was the quota, 1 person?

Don't you know it is 2 people for there quota! :lol:

But seriously, I was about to file a complaint with the BBB over a 100 point survey that I never got credited on and waited over 2 weeks to get a reply back. Well they just replyed, right before I was about to make a complaint with the BBB. They asked if I still had the survey advertisement that I was sent. So I sent them the invitation, I will give them 1 week for a credit to the account and if not then I will file.