Rewardport Surveys and Surveyhead

rosiesmom

I think it was discussed on here before that these two might be sister companies and I am more sure of it now. I have completed a few Rewardport Surveys and today I completed a $4 one and I was 99% done. When I clicked to advance to the thank you screen, instead I was taken to Surveyhead's site and asked to sign up with them. So far I have not received credit for that survey. Not that it matters that much, because it takes forever for those to credit, if ever. Anyone else run into this?

I also think that a company called Survey Downline is the exact same as Surveyhead...they have all the same $1.10 surveys that you get on there...site looks the same once you log in..

Wow, I hadn't heard of that one. But I know that I get the same thing when I try logging into Onlycash Surveys. I am almost ready to give up on it. I have cleared cookies and changed browsers as they suggested, and nothing is working. I think until I log into and join Surveyhead I won't have a moments rest. And I have heard all the stuff about Surveyhead. These other two don't seem nearly as bad, but I may have to leave them to get rid of Surveyhead pop ups.

• 1 month later...

Beware! Know the value of points. RewardPort is the owner of several survey companies on the internet and they are growing. But, know and understand their point system. Most of their surveys are worth 150 points. 150 points is equal to about .41 cents. Lowest in the industry. These surveys are also available at other sites for $2 or more. So, I suggest you pass the word and DO NOT JOIN REWARDPORT.