Trouble With Your Surveys - Have I Been Banned?

MaryJaneDoe

Hi everyone.  Newbie here.   I have a question about maybe being banned from Your Surveys.   I use Vindale to get into various surveys.  One of their main ones is Your Surveys.   They have a rating system that you can see at the top of your screen.   

Somehow, and I have no idea how, I failed a "trap question" and was dinged 10 points for it.   A couple weeks later, I failed another (again I have no clue what I did wrong) and it took another 2 points from me.   I was still at 154 points which is well into their "good" range.

After that, I could no longer get into the surveys  I would click the survey and it will take me to the screen where they tell you they have a survey for you.  I click on that and it just sits there with the little loading icon spinning around forever.  I never get any farther than that and I have tried a number of times.

At first I thought it was an error with their server because that was right around the time that ransom virus was hitting a few weeks ago.  But hasn't stopped happening.  Another person I know said they were able to get in and take a survey with no issue.

I never got any notification from any source that I had been banned but it sure seems like something has me blocked.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on and how I might fix it?  I have left email with both Vindale and Your Surveys about the issue but so far no response.

10 hours ago, MaryJaneDoe said:

Hi everyone.  Newbie here.   I have a question about maybe being banned from Your Surveys.   I use Vindale to get into various surveys.  One of their main ones is Your Surveys.   They have a rating system that you can see at the top of your screen.   

Somehow, and I have no idea how, I failed a "trap question" and was dinged 10 points for it.   A couple weeks later, I failed another (again I have no clue what I did wrong) and it took another 2 points from me.   I was still at 154 points which is well into their "good" range.

After that, I could no longer get into the surveys  I would click the survey and it will take me to the screen where they tell you they have a survey for you.  I click on that and it just sits there with the little loading icon spinning around forever.  I never get any farther than that and I have tried a number of times.

At first I thought it was an error with their server because that was right around the time that ransom virus was hitting a few weeks ago.  But hasn't stopped happening.  Another person I know said they were able to get in and take a survey with no issue.

I never got any notification from any source that I had been banned but it sure seems like something has me blocked.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on and how I might fix it?  I have left email with both Vindale and Your Surveys about the issue but so far no response.

No I don't know the problem or the survey site you're talking about. What I don't understand is if they take points away from you and really don't tell you why and when you email because you have a problem getting their surveys. Why do you want to be with them in the first place? I would cut my losses and leave if that's how they do business.

I agree that it is a pain.  I thought to do just that:  cut my losses and go elsewhere.  But it seems that a lot of survey sites use YourSurveys.  Also, I got most of my good surveys through them at least at first.   Later on that slowed down some,    In any case, I just want to be able to get paid for good surveys done well.   I use the money to pay for the copay on my prescription medications.   It sure has helped to have that extra money.

First I would say google Vindale reviews and see what everyone else is saying about this company.Secondly search up the reviews for Your Surveys here is one that I found and it sounds like your story.

This survey site uses broken answers, deception, and bullish tactics. For example, if you answer if you've ever been killed in a car accident and you say "no", all of a sudden you don't qualify. I've had my qualify score go down for answering a supposed trick question correctly (they messed up the answers...). It's an awful and cheap website that has fake surveys for the sake of getting your hopes up and enables bullying methods.
I rated this site as "red" for both settings but WOT is as broken as your-surveys so I'm pretty sure it won't show up.

I have been doing surveys for a better part of 15 years(give or take) and  Vindale has  always been known as a scam.

May I also suggest going to the home page here on Survey Police and clicking where it says "Top rated online surveys" and read the reviews.I would hate for you to waste time.There are too many legit sites for you to sign on with and this is not one I would recommend.

• Like 1