Anyone here a Valued Opinions member, no more $20 visa cards

TSP1973

Just wondering who here is a Valued Opinions member? If you are, have you tried to cash out this month and found that the $20 visa gift card is not available to select as a reward?? Last month I cashed out on there $20. visa gift card. Well got enough to cash out this month also and went to cash out another $20 visa gift card, but to my surprise it wasn't available to cash out! There was the Magazine, amazon, Marriott and a couple other crappy rewards only to select from! So I went to there main page and selected on rewards to see what it advertises, and it still shows in there advertisements that the you can get $20 swift visa gift card! So I sent them an email on it, I will let everyone know what there response is! I am going to be very unhappy with them if they discontinued it!

it seems like they have had a lot of delivery delays with the Visa cards so hopefully it is just temporary while they work out the kinks

I ordered a $20 visa gift card on 5/7 and no signs of it yet. Before that, the last one was ordered in early March and I received it in the middle of May. I e-mailed them and they promptly replied that there were problems with the supplier. Once they had a confirmed mailing date I received another e-mail to let me know it was on its way. Sure hope I get this last one!

I was told by Valued Opinions that any Swift GC ordered in May, would be honored. Also from what I gather from the hidden lines is that this may just be a temporary set back. They are working out the problems with the delivery of the cards.

So if you care to cash out on the crap you don't need, go for it. But myself, will not do surveys til they get that incentive straightned out. Was also told that I could pile up my value in hopes of them getting the Swift GC back soon. But keep in mind if you reach cash out threshold, you have 90 days to use it or lose it. And any rewards not meeting the cashout threshold is set to zero ($0.00) after 12 months.

. But keep in mind if you reach cash out threshold, you have 90 days to use it or lose it. And any rewards not meeting the cashout threshold is set to zero ($0.00) after 12 months.

I have read through the terms and conditions 2 times and the FAQ a couple times also. I don't see anywhere where it says that once you reach the $20.00 cashout threshold, that you only have 90 days to use it?? Where are you reading that from? I did find the part where, as you said after 12 months, it will be set to zero if you haven't meet the cashout threshold or haven't done any surveys for that long.

"2.9.2 who does not respond to any survey requests within a twelve month period and whose balance has not reached the level of the Reward; for the avoidance of doubt should you not respond to any survey requests in a twelve month period at the end of that twelve month period the balance of your Valued Opinions Account will be cleared and reset at zero;"

I did read this in the FAQ part.

Can I accumulate as much credit as I want?

Yes. You can accrue as much credit as you wish until you decide to claim your rewards.

So please tell me what section this is in where you will lose it after 90 days of reaching the Cashout threshold, so I can go read it, because I can't seem to find this anywhere?

Thank You