Global Test Market's Facebook page..

Avemaria92

Anyone been to GTM facebook page in awhile?  does it appear they're just deleting all negative comments about their company now?  if you go there I see nothing spoken of about the company itself.. it's all replies about their stupid topics they put up.. today it was a sheep dog..  last year it was filled with people complaining about the company.. it just appears odd now.  I just drop in to see if anyone is complaining about how incredibly bad they are now as far as pay goes..  these people that post there cannot be happy with this company.. I just don't get it..

• 2 months later...

Long-time member of GlobalTestMarket and never had a problem with them until today....finished a survey through an email invitation and tried to log into my account to check total points.  Everything seemed normal but page kept reverting back to log-in.  After 3 or 4 tries (including the captcha stuff), I was presented with a blank screen and a message in small print that simply said "too many attempts".  Tried sending an email to their support ([email protected]) but it came back as unable to deliver.  Anyone have a different email address or maybe a contact number?  

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Update:  Waited a few hours and tried again.  Went through the usual screening stuff but ended up in my account and everything looks right, including my point total.  Now the remaining mystery is why my email to their support desk was returned, "unable to deliver".  Perhaps they only accept claims or inquiries via the site now?  

Edited by Peaches1946
update to access problem

My mood has much improved  since my first post when I couldn't get into the GTM site. While I was able to get in later that day, the week that followed was a  nightmare, filled with computer issues that just seemed to grow like kudzu. I realized that the problems were originating elsewhere and had nothing to do with this specific site.  Everything seems back to normal and I was able to make not one but two reward requests.  I have never had any difficulty with fulfillment from GTM and really don't expect it now.  Sigh of relief!