My Child Ripped Off By Promotions.com!

kit480

My child won a $150.00 cash card first prize in the Lunchables Ultimate Field Trip Instant Win Game. I printed off the parental consent form, filled it out, and sent it to the address provided by Promotions.com per their instructions. According to their official rules, the first place prize winners of the $150.00 cash card would be mailed their prize in 4-8 weeks. The 8 weeks passed, and I emailed them to ask the status of this prize, as my child is eager to receive it. They replied a few days later saying. Congratulation on your win. Allow 10 weeks for delivery of this prize. Ok, it has been 10 weeks, and still no prize in the mail. I want to file complaints to everyone I can. I saw on another message board that Promotions.com has not sent out other prizes to children. This is disgusting. To rip off a child! Anyone reading this, please let me know every place where I can file a complaint against them. At this point, they are ignoring my emails. Do I file a complaint on the online BBB/ WHere else can I file complaints ? Thank you for any replies.

• 4 months later...