BBB not really helping me anymore :(

Lurkergirl

Ok I have been to the bbb before some for surveys and some for other things .Usually I get a really quick reply back but now I am waiting and waiting .

I turned in Opion Outpost for a survey I did finish completly and did not get the credit ,I turned in mypoints for points I earned through Bzzagent not showing up .

I am thinking of sending in a request against bzzagent because I have sent them 3 emails explaining what they need to do to fix the mypoint problem ,and they have not gotten back .

I am really tired of trying to get companies to do what they say they will do .

Opion outpost has till 6/29 to respond and mypoints 7/1 I wonder if they will and if they don't should I just cash out then cancel them both ?

I am really tired of doing all the work and then not getting what was promised to me .

Ok I have been to the bbb before some for surveys and some for other things .Usually I get a really quick reply back but now I am waiting and waiting .

I turned in Opion Outpost for a survey I did finish completly and did not get the credit ,I turned in Mypoints for points I earned through Bzzagent not showing up .

I am thinking of sending in a request against bzzagent because I have sent them 3 emails explaining what they need to do to fix the mypoint problem ,and they have not gotten back .

I am really tired of trying to get companies to do what they say they will do .

Opion outpost has till 6/29 to respond and Mypoints 7/1 I wonder if they will and if they don't should I just cash out then cancel them both ?

I am really tired of doing all the work and then not getting what was promised to me .

If I were you I would also go to ripoffreport.com and make a complaint there about both of the companies. Then after you do that I would send an email to Opinion Outpost and mypoints telling them that you have reported them to the BBB, Ripoffreport.com and also tell them you made a post here at surveypolice forums about this. I have found out in the past that if you tell them that you have done these three things, they are more likely to fix it and give you the credit you deserve. Dosn't always works, but seems to work alot!

I'm not sure what your complaint is. The BBB is working on it. They give the companies 30 days to respond. Why not wait for the BBB to do their thing? I have filed 6 survey company complaints with the BBB and have had all 6 resolved. Just hang in there and keep complaining. My goal in filing complaints wasn't so much to get the money as to cause a make against the company. If everyone who gets ripped off filed a BBB complaint and the survey companies ratings went to 'F', then they would stop ripping us off.

I'm not sure what your complaint is. The BBB is working on it. They give the companies 30 days to respond. Why not wait for the BBB to do their thing? I have filed 6 survey company complaints with the BBB and have had all 6 resolved. Just hang in there and keep complaining. My goal in filing complaints wasn't so much to get the money as to cause a make against the company. If everyone who gets ripped off filed a BBB complaint and the survey companies ratings went to 'F', then they would stop ripping us off.

Well I know that the BBB says they are working on it .Its just that tomorrow = 30 days for Opion Outpost and Thursday = 30 days for mypoints .

Just saying that last time I turned them in they got back to me within 1 week .

Now BZZagent I have been trying to get them to respond to my emails to fix the glitich that mypoints says they are having ,so I can get the points I earn from bzz to get transferred to mypoints .I have sent them 3 emails explaining what they need to do ,and not one reply yet .

I am tired of them not doing what they promised hence then there wood be no need to drag the bbb into it .

I also complained about this on rip off report

Well I just checked the status of my bbb complaint against opion outpost .They have resent a notice to them and now they have till 7/7 .

I am fed up it seems lately the emails just get sent to nowhere because no one responds to my emails anymore.

I have problems with a light speed survey it give me a sorry you are not accepting cookies

I also noticed after you cash out they like to not give you any good qualifying surveys .

Had a problem with E rewards also I also emailed them about it ,never replied .

I get so tired of trying to get these people to do their jobs .UGHHHHHHH :evil:

I'm not sure how the BBB is funded but the only time I ever went to them I did receive some type of message at the end of the email stating tht I could contribute to them. I did have to wait around 4 weeks to get my problem resolved, but they did a wonerful job. I thought ti would take months to get my money from the survey company, but I got it it 4 weeks. I think they must be pretty busy with all of the complants being registered on a daily basis against these survey companies, and lord kows how many other types of complaints.

BBB sent 2 notices to Western Wats which is Opion Outpost .Did not respond either time .Said they couldn't help me.

Should I just cash out an dump them or not ?

BBB sent 2 notices to Western Wats which is Opion Outpost .Did not respond either time .Said they couldn't help me.

Should I just cash out an dump them or not ?

Have you tired ripoffreport.com? Good thing about ripoffreport, they will not delete any post that people put up there. So it stays no matter what. Try them and then send a email to Opinion Outpost let them know in the email that you have reported them to the BBB and now reported them to ripoffreport.com, also mention that you made a post here informing other people of what Opinion Outpost has done. Maybe if you tell them that you have reported there bad behavior to 3 different places, they might actually do something. It worked for me when I did with Opinion Outpost!