Any info on "Hustle from Home" (HustleFromHome.com)?

franknme

Never heard of this one, but the boyfriend is all excited about it. Then again, he got excited about mystery shopper checks in the mail and UK lotto wins (we live in the US). A quick google search turned up almost nothing except the info that the domain was registered 2/10/2010, so if they are a new company its unlikely that they have been around long enough to start pissing people off to a great degree. I am suspicious because it appears that they are offering $5.00 rewards for click-through email ads, which seems too good to be true. Also I read that the physical address and phone number is also shared by a company called Flex Marketing Group LLC at :

106 East 19th Street

8th Floor

New York, NY 10003

USA

1-800-853-8218

Hustle From Home, LLC

Anybody got any data on these guys? Should I tell the BF to bail or what?

I just checked this out....it's one of those "All Day" sites, meaning that you keep filling out forms. You do need a credit card to take up most of the free deals and it takes forever to get any of the free stuff that they offer. Not a money making site, unless you want to keep filling out forms. Not worth the time.

Susie

I just checked this out....it's one of those "All Day" sites, meaning that you keep filling out forms. You do need a credit card to take up most of the free deals and it takes forever to get any of the free stuff that they offer. Not a money making site, unless you want to keep filling out forms. Not worth the time.

Susie

Is it one of those dang sites that if you complete the survey, you will get some 1000 dollar gift card or some crap like that?? :evil: If it is I hate those sites, all it is are nothing more than spam sites on a endless offers! One of those where it tells you "your almost done", then 15 minutes later and 100 clicks though different pages of advertisements "your almost done", then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done", then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done", then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done", then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done", then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done",then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done"

Wait a second I think I am almost done! :D Then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done"! Nope I guess I am not done! :cry:

Sorry couldn't resist that! :lol::lol:

Susie

Is it one of those dang sites that if you complete the survey, you will get some 1000 dollar gift card or some crap like that?? :evil: If it is I hate those sites, all it is are nothing more than spam sites on a endless offers! One of those where it tells you "your almost done", then 15 minutes later and 100 clicks though different pages of advertisements "your almost done", then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done", then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done", then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done", then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done", then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done",then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done"

Wait a second I think I am almost done! :D Then another 15 minutes later and 100 clicks through different pages of advertisements "your almost done"! Nope I guess I am not done! :cry:

Sorry couldn't resist that! :lol::lol:

Yep, it's one of those. Like I said, it's an ALL DAY survey. :shock:

Susie