My rant of the day-Teen Surveys make me crazy!

ohiomomoftwo

I have two teen girls. They get tons of surveys every day. The surveys that teens get are just as boring as the surveys adults get. Nothing on this planet will induce one of my girls to fill out one more deadly boring survey. When will the survey companies realize real kids won't answer two questions in a row on a single topic for any amount of money? I'm tired of deleting tons of paying kids surveys, just so I can see all the piddly cheap adult ones that I can answer.

I had one yesterday, forgot from who. It was a $10 survey but the length was 120 minutes. After my kid answered 10 minutes of questions he asked how long it was. I checked the email and it said "120 minutes". When he heard that he promptly closed the browser and quit the survey. You aren't going to get a kid sit there for 2 hours for $50 much less $10.

I also get sick and tied of the moron surveys that ask if you kid is available to take a survey and as soon as they come and click the "continue" button, they are told they are disqualified without a single question being asked.

At lease my kids understand the importance of staying in school and away from drugs for fear of becoming a survey creator if they don't.

I know what you mean. I get several for my teenage sons but none of them want to take them. It is a pain.

Same here, my daughter won't do them unless the pay is very good. I guess our kids are a lot smarter than us.

I know what you mean. I get several for my teenage sons but none of them want to take them. It is a pain.

Same here, my daughter won't do them unless the pay is very good. I guess our kids are a lot smarter than us.

Boy, I feel old now! :lol::lol::lol:

I got an invite yesterday from Survey Savy wanting my daughter to do a 2 hour survey for $10. She said no, so today they sent the same one only offering $15. She laughed and said her time was worth more than that and I can't say I blame her. She said it wouldnot be so bad if she didn't have to wait 2 months to get paid. Isn't that the truth?

I got an invite yesterday from Survey Savy wanting my daughter to do a 2 hour survey for $10. She said no, so today they sent the same one only offering $15. She laughed and said her time was worth more than that and I can't say I blame her. She said it wouldnot be so bad if she didn't have to wait 2 months to get paid. Isn't that the truth?

Actually $15.00 for 2 hours, that is $7.50 a hour, so that is Federal Minimum wage. :D

Yeah, but getting a teen to sit down for 2 hours is the problem and the fact she makes $10 per hour working part time dosen't help.

Yeah, but getting a teen to sit down for 2 hours is the problem and the fact she makes $10 per hour working part time dosen't help.

Back when I started to work in 1990, if I remember correctly Minimum wage was $3.15 an hour. Boy do I feel old! :lol::lol::lol:

I got that same 120 minute survey today with the payment up from $10 to $15. Still not worth my kid's time. Two hours is too long to ask a kid to sit at a computer answering questions, especially stupid and repetitive ones like survey companies ask.

If they really wanted this 120 minute survey done, just say there is no reward or a sweepstakes entry. With all the stupid people who do free surveys, I am sure they will fill their quota fast.