Focus forward and Socratic

footfree

What's up with them wanting me to do surveys for free?Also Valued Opinion and Surveyhead have joined the band wagon.Have any of you complained directly to the survey companies?I wonder if they read them?

I know this isn't asking me to do it for free but they might as well of- Ipsos ask us to do surveys for a unfair amount when I asked them do you expect me to do a 30 minute survey for a buck 50 their response was that I was under no obligation to do their survey and that it's all voluntary.I never did do it and wouldn't you know it Valued Opinion offers that same type of survey for $4.00.The only problem is that it takes them forever to give you your money,plus you have to complain to get it!

It's this kind of survey- You are cordially invited to take part in a new survey with a unique design! The survey has two different parts to be completed in two consecutive days.The first part takes about 30 minutes, and will award 150 points.

(that's a whole $1.50)

At the end of part one, randomly selected respondents will be asked to participate in the second part on the next day. The second part takes about 10 minutes to complete, and will award 150 additional points.(Which means $3.00 for 40 minutes,that's not even minimum wage)!!!!!!!!!

The ones that slay me are the Survey Spot ones that say "We need your precious opinion!" If they are so "precious" why do they expect you to spent 30 minutes for a stupid sweepstakes entry? I really want to ask them that!

I don't know about surveyhead, but considering all the complaints about them here at the forums, I would NEVER join them! As for Valued Opinions, it has been one of my favorite sites. Although it does take awhile to get your money, that is very true, they have always paid and I think pay pretty well. Valued Opinions is probably has been one of my most profitable ones, next to lightspeed and Opinion Outpost. At Valued Opinions website, they have temporarily suspended the Swift Visa Prepaid cards do to the company that issues them and sends them out. I don't know how long it will take to get it fixed, I hope soon because I have $40. to cash out on. I will personally give them about 2-3 months to get the problem fix, if they don't then I will just cash out on there $25 Marriott gift card and drop them.