Survey Savy

gene55

I just got an invite from Survey Savy and the incentive was a sweepstake entry. I hate to see them start this junk along with all the others. They are one of my top ten companies and have been getting some very good paying surveys this year. That invite went into the trash bin and if I get more, they will go to the same place. I guess they see all the other companies getting rich off of all the idiots that do them for free and are trying the same thing. I guess you can't blame them. Why would they pay for work when they can find fools to work for free? I just hate to see a good company go to hell like most of the others. I used to be with a ton of companies and now I am down to maybe 12 and make just as much money as I did when I was with all the others. If the surveys don't average out to at least $8 per hour, I chunk them.

You know why these company's are starting to go to free surveys for entries into a contest... It is because of the idiots who do them! These people out there that do them thinking there going to win a ton of cash not realizing that it is like the playing the lottery, your probably never going to win. So as long as these people keep doing them, they are going to keep pushing more and more of them on us, the ones who actually want to get paid, not waste there time for free! So thank the ones that are doing it for free, just for entries into these sweepstakes crap, it's largely to blame on the suckers who keep doing them! As long as these company's know that suckers out there will do it for free, the company's won't stop!

I have received two from Survey Savvy for sweeps only. I do the same thing that I do with the ones from Survey Spot and Global Test Market. DELETE, DELETE, DELETE! What kind of a fool wastes time on this garbage? Survey Spot is so nervy, they are asking you to do 1/2 hour surveys (probably more like 45 minutes) for free. Does anyone really do these? I doubt it, because I have received the same sweeps surveys 2 or more times. My personal record was ten (10) times from Spot. You would think they would get it; I'm not doing freebies!

Sad to say, I think thouands of people do these sweeps surveys evary day or why would they keep sending them out. From what I have read on other forums people do these not for the chance of winning the sweeps but for a one in a thousand chance that the survey will offer a product to test that might be worth a dollar or two. It seems there is a lot of desperate people out there that don't understand (maybe because they have an IQ of a duck) that they are only hurting themselves and everyone else by working for free.

yep when they say its a sweep I DELETE DELETE!!! Not worth my time. the product test isn't worth it either if you are working for nothing to get it. I wish people would stop taking them so they would be FORCED into paying.

I tried them based on a blog I follow .She loves them so I thought I 'd try it out .After spending nearly a day filing out all their forms .I waited ,and waited and waited for 3 months .I never qualified ever so I dumped them .

I have had $14 with them for ages....been with them for ages and that's all I have. Today I got an offer for a $3 survey. Of course, I didn't qualify. The 2nd one today was for a screener with comparable compensation. What ever that is. Clicked the link and got that stupid authentication page. Told me I'd paused and the survey could only be accessed once. UGH!! :evil:

Been a member for a short time and I have only received three surveys all for 1.00 each and of course didn't quality. I know someone else who is a member and after taken a 15.00 survey never recieved credit, After a few emails he was told that he finished the survey 2 mins faster than it should have taken and would not get credit for it. That is wrong some people read faster than others. I do not know if I will continue with them it will depend on if I can actually get surveys from them that are worth something. I have heard so many good things and now I read so many bad.