Another Victim of Survey Head

susiejean

Well, I can't say that I didn't expect it to happen, but Survey Head has now claimed another victim....ME. Last week I received an email from them telling me that I had received $1.50 in my account (amount was up to $31.50). I went to their site to check and see if I could cash out. The screen came up saying that I had successfully unsubscribed to them. And my account balance showed "0".

I never unsubscribed to them. Why would I do that so close to pay-out??? I've emailed them twice now....and of course, no reply.

Has this happened to anyone else lately?

Susie

I am sorry you are having this problem. I have always done fair with them and with no trouble. They do take a long time to credit and even longer to pay, but they have always paid me. I cash out about every 4-6 weeks and it takes about 5 weeks to get paid. I would email them every day untill they respond. It sounds like your account might have been mixed up with some other account. I would give them a little time before I made any threats.

I am sorry you are having this problem. I have always done fair with them and with no trouble. They do take a long time to credit and even longer to pay, but they have always paid me. I cash out about every 4-6 weeks and it takes about 5 weeks to get paid. I would email them every day untill they respond. It sounds like your account might have been mixed up with some other account. I would give them a little time before I made any threats.

After all of the problems that people here have had with SurveyHead, I don't think that it's a good idea to give them any more of my time. I have not made any threats to them, but maybe sigging the BBB on them for the hundredth time wouldn't hurt at all.

Susie

• 3 weeks later...

That is exactly, except I only had $7.80, what happened to me at Focusline! Logged in 1 morning & I was no longer "with them".

Makes me sooo mad!!!