Valued Opinions Stinks

Not-a-Sucker

Not only have they dumped the only thing worth having (VISA debit card), the last Five Surveys I have COMPLETED with them have come back with the message "Navigation Cancelled." When questioned about the problem, the reply is:

"Dear Valued Opinions member,

I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing problems with one of our surveys.

All emails that are sent to us regarding technical issues are important. We pass them on to the relevant department(s) so they can make improvements to current and future surveys.

Unfortunately most surveys can not be re-accessed, and we can not re-send or re-set surveys.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and will be in touch again shortly with a new link if the survey manager is still in need of completed surveys."

Oh, well, I guess I should be happy they even bothered to reply.

I've never had a technical problem with Valued Opinions, I enjoy getting compensated in Amazon GCs and I average a $20 code every 3 months or so. My only beef is that they take their time moving items from pending to paid.

Not only have they dumped the only thing worth having (VISA debit card), the last five surveys I have COMPLETED with them have come back with the message "Navigation Cancelled." When questioned about the problem, the reply is:

"Dear valued opinions member,

All emails that are sent to us regarding technical issues are important. We pass them on to the relevant department(s) so they can make improvements to current and future surveys.

Unfortunately most surveys can not be re-accessed, and we can not re-send or re-set surveys.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and will be in touch again shortly with a new link if the survey manager is still in need of completed surveys."

Same problem here. Now, I don't qualify for any of their surveys or 1/2 way into the surveys, somehow I disqualify myself. No way am I doing any other surveys for these jerks. Their rewards stink!

Susie

Back in May I cashed out for the $20 Visa Swift Gift Card. However about 1-2 weeks ago they issued me credit back to my account, telling me that Visa Swift company isn't delivering all the visa they are suppose to. I don't think that they are getting ride of it, they probably have to find another Visa Gift company to replace them, but not sure.

They have put on there site this:

***PLEASE NOTE: Due to logistics issues the Swift Visa Pre-pay reward option will be unavailable until further notice. Please select your reward from one of our other reward partners.***

Now in there terms and conditions it says you have 12 months before any rewards are forfeited. But not to long ago someone made a reply to a post, don't remember which one, but they said that there rewards expire 90 days after you reach your $20 cash out threshold? But I can't seem to find that anywhere in writing on there web site. So I am going to keep mine until they get the visa card back. If push comes to shove and it does get close to the 12 months, which I don't think it will, I will do the $25 Marriott rewards gift card.

I sent a email to them about a week ago, wondering when the credit expires to double check on it because I was going to hold on to it until the get the visa cards back. Here is what they sent me.

Dear Shea,

There is no expiration of the points in your account balance as long as the account is open.

Should you have any further questions about this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or check our FAQ.

Kind regards,

Isabel

The Valued Opinions Team

So I decided to just hang on to my credit, which right now is at $62 with them. I figured I will hold off for about 4 months and hopefully they get the Visa back! If the don't, well I do like to travel and you can cash $20 of your credit for a Marriott $25 gift certificate. So right there is almost a free nights stay. I also have cashed in 2 times at e-rewards for a total of 14,000 points with Hilton honnors, to right there is a nice little weekend getaway! :D

I've been deleting more then I have been doing.Dont like doing 20 minute surveys for $2. -I think we should all hold out on doing surveys until they pay us minimum wage!

I've been deleting more then I have been doing.Dont like doing 20 minute surveys for $2. -I think we should all hold out on doing surveys until they pay us minimum wage!

Problem is, there are so MANY fools that will do them just for a sweeps entry. Then they will win big!

Actually compared to the other survey's company's out there, Valued Opinions is one of the top money making ones for me. Since the begining of the year I have made $80 in visa gift cards from them so far and with there visa gift cards on hold I have an additional $60 with them. So all together I have made $140 from them in a little over 7 months. More than I can say for most other ones.

Not only have they dumped the only thing worth having (VISA debit card), the last five surveys I have COMPLETED with them have come back with the message "Navigation Cancelled." When questioned about the problem, the reply is:

"Dear valued opinions member,

I have been getting the same thing for quite some time now. I have to question if they are worth it or not. It seems that I get the navigation message as soon as I am done with the survey and hit the "next" or "submit" button. I do want to check because I might have a few more dollars to get to cash out and I probably won't continue with them.

I've never had any issues with them. However, I NEVER do a survey for sweepstakes entries. The odds against you winning are off the wall.

Well they haven't said they have completely dumped the visa gift card yet. It is only be about 1 1/2 months since the stop the swift visa card do to dilvery issues with the company. So I they are probably getting a deal set up with another visa company or still trying to work out the problems with Visa Swift card. And if there is a contract involved between Valued Opinions and Visa Swift card, I am sure that is tying everything up also, if that is the case. I think Valued Opinions will have a visa card within the next few months, I might be wrong, but I hope not.

• 1 month later...