OTX surveys

Lurkergirl

I noticed that sometimes they say OTX and a lot more times its them but doesn't state it .I see Opion outpost is starting to use them .Did a survey got through or so I thought and bam were sorry we had enough people respond like you did ,or some other such reason as to why they let you waste valuable time thinking you were elgible only to be told were sorry you did not qualify .

Just got hooked into an OTX from Opinion Outpost.

Took forever to get throught the classifications. Then the list of Do you drink any of these. It's always the same list. After checking the ones that apply, the next page has the list of:

In the past seven days, how many servings of the following alcoholic beverages did you drink, both at home and away from home? Please type the exact number below. If you are not certain, please give us your best estimate.

For example, 1 can or 12 oz bottle of beer = 1 serving

1 bottle of flavored malt beverage = 1 serving

1 glass of wine = 1 serving

1 cocktail/mixed drink = 1 serving

Beer

Flavored Malt Beverages (such as hard lemonades, wine coolers, etc.)

Wine (all glasses of wine, champagne, and sangria)

Hard liquor (such as vodka, gin, whiskey) or mixed drinks/cocktails

Flavored Malt Beverages is never on the list that I drink, but it's always on the next page wanting to know how many I consumed. I must have received this exact same survey 10 times in the last 2 years!! I'm always disqualified due to not having had any Malt Beverages.... I guess that's the reason. Who knows

Any one ever been able to finish this?

• 4 weeks later...

Yep I have done that one, but never got passed it. I do drink a lot of alcohol, a lot of different brands and types, so I don't know why I never qualify with them! :(

OTX(Survey Exchange),Opinion Outpost,Highland Mall and Honest Insite are all by Cint.Don't know if they have any other companies or not, but I would be curious to find out.I'm guessing Cint keeps tracks of the points and sets up the payments,except for maybe Opinion Outpost?Does anyone know exactly what their role is with these companies?

Got another one yesterday...same questions and i could only give them the same answers. i certainly hope they can find enough malt beverage lovers in the survey pool, so I can stop getting this survey. ugh

• 1 month later...

I have received the beverage survey from them several times. You CAN'T qualify - that's the point. They collect plenty of information from you, and then they have what they need, and don't pay you.

I never do OTX surveys any more.

I have seen that OTX beverage screener several times. Come to think of it, I've been hit by most survey places with alcohol screeners lately.

As for getting hooked into an OTX, Opinion Outpost tells you in their emails when it's an OTX survey. I just delete them and move on, never doing any Opinion Outpost that I didn't get an email for.