Swagbucks change to their policyi this will HURT

fiestyvermin

I Took a global test market survey on Swagbucks and upon submitting my responses the page never changed and never loaded the Swagbucks screen. I emailed them and got the following I am including the original email so you can see the conversation:

I am told that a error submitting my request but nothing was wrong and no points were added. This happened right at the submit screen so the survey was finished, This was a survey about rating food products

Compliance (Swagbucks Help Center)

Jul 22, 8:55 PM PDT

Hi Mark,

I do apologize for the error and the trouble you experienced while taking a survey. When you experience any errors while taking surveys, your answers will not be calculated in the survey results. When this occurs the survey company is unable to push the credits through. Please know, the surveys are not in our control as the surveys are not hosted on our servers. We would also like to let you know that the we are working on making the survey experience a better one.

I have been a member for 2 or 3 years and this has NEVER happened before. They have always gone into their accounts and credited me for the survey taken. I did not hear about any changes but them helping their survey takers has gotten a WHOLE LOT WORSE

I have this happen daily.  I emailed Swagbucks as well and am still waiting to see if I get credit for a 29 and an 80 survey.  At this point, I am pretty sure I won't.  I don't blame SB for this.  These survey companies are playing games as fr as I am concerned.  I did one this morning all the way to the end and then got the "quota has been met messages.  I am not buying that at all.  I totally blame the survey companies, like GTM.  I do well with SB, but I have to do them and no one else to meet my goal, usually.  If I see GTM from now on, I am going to just x out of it. 

My problem with their EMAIL is that they are now REFUSING to give credit for  ANY SURVEYS that are the survey companies error. This is VERY NEW and has become their policy in the last few weeks. I have always been able to get them to give me credit and pay me  for my incomplete's when it was the survey companies fault. This is going to effect everything and make it very hard because we all know how these companies are about giving credit.

• Like 1

Most survey sites that give credit for survey errors do so out of their own pocket as a means of customer goodwill. Swagbucks has been changing ever since the company management was handed over to the venture capitalists that now own Swagbucks. I haven't opened a ticket with SB in a while as I haven't had too many non-crediting surveys. GTM on SB seems to have banned me for whatever reason as I no longer get any surveys to take from them. It just keeps saying I'm not qualified.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I give up.  I complete surveys and then when I hit the button, I might be lucky to get 1 SB for my time and trouble.  This happens so often, I have quit sending requests for points.  So a survey company has an opening for 30 people, and 300 log in and complete it, and the first done gets the points, is that how it works?  I have had a good run this summer, but I will be doing only a couple of searches and watch a video or two, and that will be it when I go back to work.  Oh well, I just keep complaining and I can't change a thing.  :/

Has anyone else received emails from Your Friends At Swagbucks this evening?  I have received three telling me I have all these SB and I should cash them in right away.  I emailed SB and am waiting to see if it was them or not.  I do not have that many Swagbucks, wish I did, but I don't. 

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

Has anyone else received emails from Your Friends At Swagbucks this evening?  I have received three telling me I have all these SB and I should cash them in right away.  I emailed SB and am waiting to see if it was them or not.  I do not have that many Swagbucks, wish I did, but I don't. 

I got one of those. Silly people. Like I don't cash out as soon as I can. Wonder what the real reason is for the email?

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone else have trouble getting into Tellwut yesterday?  I kept trying but it just kept timing out.  I don't think I got any of the 5 or 10 pointers yesterday.  That is just weird. 

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

Did anyone else have trouble getting into Tellwut yesterday?  I kept trying but it just kept timing out.  I don't think I got any of the 5 or 10 pointers yesterday.  That is just weird. 

No problem yesterday

• 2 weeks later...

I am not getting the 1 point for dq'ing on Gold surveys, well at least most of the time.  And now the message says "everyone can't be a winner", really?  I am also not getting a dq and then not getting points.  Ugh!!

• Like 1

Well, I am just a little agitated now.  I had been on Tellwut this morning and got a handful of surveys, so I went back in to see if anything had been added.  It showed me as logged in and then when I refreshed the screen, nope, I'm out.  So I sign in again.  The enormously fun "I am not a robot" popped up.  So i clicked on the street signs, hit enter, went to another street sign puzzle, and another, and another, and I just x'd out of it.  I went back in and tried it again.  Guess what?  I still had to do the street sign puzzles, 5 of them.  Yep, a whole whopping 5.  5 of them, in a row.  I guess I am in now. 

Uhm, nope I am still not in although I did 5 of the street sign puzzles.  I am off for a while.  Deal with it later, if I feel like it.

Edited by rosiesmom

Swagbucks customer service has disappeared like their videos.....they quadrupled+ the amount of videos needed to earn SB then when they are screwed up they say they have no control over them. Website as a whole is going in the tank imo.

The gold surveys are a hit and miss for me.  I will get them finished and then I get the "not everyone can be a winner" message.  What the heck is that??  And it is becoming more common that I don't get the 1 point for being dq'd, even though I complete the survey.  I am still waiting on an 80 pointer and a 29 pointer from earlier in the year.  Guess I can kiss those points goodbye.  Not one site is perfect, but I am not making the daily point goal anymore.  Oh well, I will get what I can and go from there.  I don't bother asking for my points anymore, I am tired of having to fight for them.