Why I didnt see my reward right away with Pinecone

footfree

I never read the whole invite have you?

If you are matched with and complete a product evaluation survey your reward will be posted to your account within 3-5 business days. If you do not receive your incentive within 3-5 business days, please send me an e-mail so we can troubleshoot the problem.

Only select studies are available with this new process, as we test it for sound technical function. However, the quotas are smaller and will fill up quickly, which could increase the likelihood that you might not qualify. We expect this to dramatically change as all of our studies are added to the new process, but do suggest you participate without delay for better chances to secure your spot.

Our technical staff is working to make ChromeBook compatible with the new survey format. In the meantime, we are asking panelists to use another browser. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please note this will not affect your participation rate. If the survey gets stuck loading or processing, try to refresh/reload your browser. If you are still having difficulties, please try again later (with the exception of the use of a ChromeBook)

I actually did read the above the other day ago. Since they credit within a day or two even with the new process I didn't really pay too much attention to it. Well it's definitely seems a change for the worse so far. We shall see as time goes on.

• Like 1