4 down for Survey Spot....this morning

melestine

Before noon today I had 4 invites from Survey Spot...None were for points, so I deleted them. Yesterday there were more than twice that. The only point paying survey offered in the last 3 days was for the 18-24 year old female in the house. Of course, there ain't no such critter here. There's me-56, my Daughter-soon to be 33 and Grandaughter-17 months. All this is on my profile with Survey Spot.

Anyone get an actual points survey from them lately?

Is there any hope in sight?

Yea I am still getting point surveys from them, but most of the time they send the point surveys to me, within about 5 minutes of sending them, they meet there 2 person quota. The other problem is with the other point surveys that haven't meet the 2 person quota yet, is that usally there is some tech error when I click on the link. So basically few and far between!

Plus to even show how really low and cheap they have gone, is they even got skimpy with there sweepstakes! Yes that is right, the lowest of the low, getting skimpy on sweepstakes entries even! You see in the past when you have a survey that you get points for and you successful complete the point survey, they still let you spin the slot machine or scratch off ticket for the chance to get anywhere from 5-100 entries in there sweepstakes! Know if you successfully complete a survey for points, you don't get to scratch off or spin the slot machine, they only give you 1 entire! How much lower and cheaper can survey spot sink? :cry: I am sure we will soon find out! :lol:

You've nailed it completely! I used to love that site.....

The few times I've been able to finish a survey (lately) I always click on the 5 star satisfaction just so I can tell them how delighted I am to complete 1...pathetic, isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...
You've nailed it completely! I used to love that site.....

The few times I've been able to finish a survey (lately) I always click on the 5 star satisfaction just so I can tell them how delighted I am to complete 1...pathetic, isn't it?

Why not start doing free ones too to screw the rest of us over? What kind of logic is it to not be happy with a site but then give them a 5 star rating so they keep doing the same thing? I can't understand the logic of some people.