Does Mindfield pay on time?

footfree

I'm asking about their Pay Pal payments?They are late only by 1 day,well they say 1 to 2 weeks it has now been 15 but with the Holiday I can understand being a couple of days behind.I was just wondering if anyone knows if they usually pay on time or not?

My experience with them paying on time has been good. The last time I cashed out was May 29 and recieved it in my PayPal on June 8. I cashed out this past week also, so I should get my money next week. If you don't get yours next week you need to contact them, the holiday might have slowed things down. They said they do their payroll on Mondays. Good luck!

They usually pay with in the 1-2 weeks. However they seem to be slow to give credit when you complete a survey, plus 99% I never quilfy for a survey. Only reason I am staying with them right now is that I am doing a 3 month survey, which I will get $25 for at the end of it.

This was their response as to why I haven't been paid on time

Dear Mindfield User,

Your recent request for PayPal is delayed due to extended processing within our system. We have been reviewing all PayPal requests due to fraudulent use of our Referral system. Please note that your request is in queue to be sent to PayPal.

Thanks,

Mindfield Online Support Helpdesk

suppor