GTM -I think they are loading software on my computer

footfree

Every time I do a gaming survey with them I notice this software on my computer that I know I didn't sign on to.It's called gamevance and it always slows down my computer and aggravates me to no end(at least I'm able to delete it from my files).I can tell when it has been loaded not only by how slow my computer is but it highlights certain words with 2 green lines.I'm pretty sure it's GTM and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?Also if its not GTM then which company do you think is doing this?

Not sure, I have done a few gaming surveys lately, but haven't experienced my computer slowing down? But I will go check to see if I have the software on my computer! I will let you know if I have it or not! Thanks for the heads up, I hate it when they put spyware on your computers!

what os are you using? what company is hosting the surveys that loads the software? its could be a GTM survey but its prob from something another site is hosting.

• 2 weeks later...
Every time I do a gaming survey with them I notice this software on my computer that I know I didn't sign on to.It's called gamevance and it always slows down my computer and aggravates me to no end(at least I'm able to delete it from my files).I can tell when it has been loaded not only by how slow my computer is but it highlights certain words with 2 green lines.I'm pretty sure it's GTM and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?Also if its not GTM then which company do you think is doing this?

I just deleted gamevance from my computer and I don't do gaming surveys. I have no idea where I picked up this junk, maybe it was GTM. It was highlighting words also so it must have come from a survey company. Wish I could figure out which one and they would get an earfull.