Who or what is CintOpinion?

ohiomomoftwo

I got an email from Opinion Outpost announcing their partnership with a new survey site and it wanted me to open their email and answer one question. So I opened it and basically it says "join our new partner". It doesn't really say much about who or what the partner is about. It does keep mentioning that you can be rewarded with gift cards to several companies. Does anyone have any thoughts as to if this is a real survey site worth give a try? The thought of another survey company that doesn't pay cash is annoying. Why on earth would I need more gift cards?

they are affiliated with Opinion Outpost. i've only gotten a few surveys, but their cashout is pretty low (i think $5 for a hallmark Gift Card and $6.50 for Paypal). havent earned enough to cash out yet though

I was already with this company under the heading GGP Highland mall they use to send me surveys then stopped.Then I noticed the were sending out surveys via Survey Exchange.Then that stopped and now OO says they will be sending them out,every time I click on the Cint account it takes me to my GPP Highland account.I did one survey with them when they said OO was handling it that was never credited to my account so I contacted OO and never received a response back from them.I don't like how all of this seems to be working out.Has anyone asked OO about this site and if so did they ever get a response back from them?

When I looked at the reward section on my account it says once I reach 20,000 points I can receive a $25 mall GC and I've been with them since 2/20/09 and have received 7,600 points.

I finally got a answer from OO this is their response- Okay. This means you must have joined Cint through GPP Highland Mall, as well as Opinion Outpost. You will need to contact GPP Highland Mall, or Cint directly about this panel group. You can email Cint at [email protected]. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I never see anything related to OO on their site -somehow I think I'm going to get screwed out of what points I have.Most companies wont let you have 2 accounts watch it come up that I've been fraudulent.I wonder if anyone has received a payment from Cint and if they are reliable or not?

Up date -apparently I have 4 different accounts with them.They are affiliated with OO,Highland Mall,Honest Insite and Survey Exchange.Maybe the rest of you have this many accounts with them also and just don't know it.Then again my brain may be on off.

I started getting surveys from these folks as well and I can't remember joining, but I am with OO and Honest Insite. Well, I will see how well they do and if I can't make money, I will move on.