OneOpinion-New survey site!

rtsl35

Not really sure how I feel about doing 25 minute surveys for a $1 either.Might not be doing many if that's the norm.

I signed up for a day or so, just so I could see the sort of incentives they have and the length of the surveys.

Can you believe the first survey they sent me was 45 minutes...for $1?!

I thought they must be joking but the other surveys they had for me were all 25+ minutes and all for $1. One was 10 minutes.

Frankly, I think they are scamming. People need to understand that that amount of time for that pay is a true insult. There are better (and less lengthy) ways to make pocket change!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rtsl35

• ksedwar

• footfree

• Not-a-Sucker

I think this may be useless, just like JD Power Panel. The surveys are long, for $1, and you never qualify. They keep sending the same ones over and over again. This could easily go on my dump list real quick.

This site isn't new, it's been around since at least last year.

They have very good customer service, and pay quickly, but I had to give them up as I always DQ'ed and it got frustrating.

They give you $5 for joining.That reminds me of Surveyhead and I don't like them.I think that's why they offer you $5 to join becasue the pay is low.If every survey is worth $1. and they give you $5 and it takes 25 to cash out then you'll need to do 20 surveys.For 20 surveys that's 500 minutes of work which is 8 hours and 33 minutes.Which is a grand total of $2.40 per hour.Sorry but that's worse then child labor.Know your value and worth and I know that I value myself more then that.

Actually all of their surveys are not only $1 buck. I have received surveys from them at $1, $2 and $3. More so, the surveys are $1 dollar, but not always. I also received a test product from one of their surveys which resulted in $12.50!

They give you $5 for joining.That reminds me of Surveyhead and I don't like them.I think that's why they offer you $5 to join becasue the pay is low.If every survey is worth $1. and they give you $5 and it takes 25 to cash out then you'll need to do 20 surveys.For 20 surveys that's 500 minutes of work which is 8 hours and 33 minutes.Which is a grand total of $2.40 per hour.Sorry but that's worse then child labor.Know your value and worth and I know that I value myself more then that.

Actually all of their surveys are not only $1 buck. I have received surveys from them at $1, $2 and $3. More so, the surveys are $1 dollar, but not always. I also received a test product from one of their surveys which resulted in $12.50!

I did receive some $3 and $2 survey but I haven't qualified for them in fact I haven't qualified for any of their surveys.I wonder how much time I take to try and qualify for survey's?I bet a good 1 to 2 hours a week trying and not making anything for it.However that still doesn't mean I want to spend 25 minutes doing a survey for $1,just not going to happen.But if they want to pay me a decent wage for my time then I will.

I just finished a $5, 30min survey with them. :P

Cashed out 3 days ago and am almost half way to the next cash out. Good week so far.

That's decent money.I would have done one for $5.Glad to hear your making money with them.I guess it all depends on your demographic.I just tried to do a survey for them 10 minutes $1 and it said I didn't qualify.Thing is all I did was press the button but at least they didnt waste my time before booting me off.

I see a lot of $1 MyView surveys with them and I do dq often. It's been an unusually good week so far. But it's nothing new to start out fast then grind to a halt.

I ran across the same survey a little while ago at GTM but it was for less money. $4

I did receive some $3 and $2 survey but I haven't qualified for them in fact I haven't qualified for any of their surveys.I wonder how much time I take to try and qualify for survey's?I bet a good 1 to 2 hours a week trying and not making anything for it.However that still doesn't mean I want to spend 25 minutes doing a survey for $1,just not going to happen.But if they want to pay me a decent wage for my time then I will.

Lol, I understand. I do agree their surveys are long. But sometimes they do throw in a good deal, that's all. :roll:

I jusr received 1.00 deposited in my paypal account from OneOpinion I don't rmember doing a survey with them for paypal and I don't remember giving them my account number

Oh don't be worried. Alot of my other survey sites have surveys from them, and so it shows their name depositing to your paypal account. For example I did an extended survey (it was Opinion Outpost, but then it had an option to take another shorter survey). I agreed and then the additional money was from them, and deposited in my paypal.

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, I'm new to survey police website and also new to doing surveys. I wasn't sure where to post this question. Has anyone heard of a survey site called surveyroot.com? Is this a legitimate survey site, can you actually make money or is it a waste of time? Thanks. :?:

Hi everyone, I'm new to survey police website and also new to doing surveys. I wasn't sure where to post this question. Has anyone heard of a survey site called surveyroot.com? Is this a legitimate survey site, can you actually make money or is it a waste of time? Thanks. :?:

You can actually just post "new topic" in general survey section (or new survey section). I never heard of this site and I no many. I'm almost sure it's not on the main page of survey police, you can check-it lists survey sites.

I just signed up with them and the vast majority of their surveys that I have been offered were from My View, a panel that I am a member of. OneOpinion pays $1.00 per survey which is significantly more than My View so I will take surveys at OneOpinion before looking for surveys on My View.