It's Offical, survey spot hit the lowest of the low!

TSP1973

Well I am sure by now that you all know how bad survey spot has gotten, especially since the beginning of the year when they did there so called "server maintenance" where you couldn't cash out for over a month! :evil: Well given the headaches of attempting to meet there 1000 point threshold! By when they send you a survey that you could get points with, the survey they send you is either the link to it is in error, or they send you a point survey and in 15 minutes of getting it, you click on it and "where sorry we met our quota"! Oh that is right I forgot there 2 person quota! But for you inconvenience, they will send you to a sweepstakes only survey! :P Ohh boy that sweepstakes only survey makes up for the disappointment of not being able to do the Points survey, NOT!!!!!!!

Or if you do just happen to finish a point survey, there is another prize in store for you at the end! That is right you finish one of there point surveys and you have a 50% chance of winning there prize of "Technical Error" at the end! :P And for that fabulous "Technical Error" prize you win a wonderful world of hassling and annoying emails of trying to contact them about it and not hearing back for over a month and maybe not getting a reply at all! But what there is still more wonderful prizes for the "Technical Error" prize! You also get the time and hassle of having to go and report it and the BBB and finally after 2 months you get your points!!!

Okay know that I am done with my sarcasm on the Points surveys, well now talk about there wonderful sweepstakes program, that everyone that post here all know you love, Right? :D Well I take that back, I think no one here loves it at all! :lol: Okay well Survey Spot has now hit the lowest of the lows! Not only after you actually and successfully complete a Points Survey, you NO longer get to spin the slot machine or scratch off ticket to see if you could get 5-100 entries into there sweepstakes, you only get 1 entire! Now even to get lower and cheaper, if you don't quilfy for there point surveys, you still don't even get to spin or scratch off to win extra entries into there sweepstakes! Okay so I NEVER do Sweepstakes only surveys, but something told me to try one, because I was curious if people who only did the sweepstakes only ones got the spin and scratch off now! Well if you thought Survey Spot could not sink any lower and get any cheaper, I hate to tell you that they can! Now they don't even have it for the Sweepstakes only surveys now!

You know it is bad enough that this company gets paid millions of dollars each year from company's asking them to do surveys for them and they get cheap on paying the people that they ask to do them! :evil: But to get CHEAP on there sweepstakes only surveys also! Just when you think a company can't sink any lower, it goes to show you they can! Know don't go thinking I like there Sweepstakes, because I don't! I just think it is pretty sad that they gotten cheap even on that!

I have decided to throw them away! I am through with there cheap tack ticks that are obviously getting cheaper and cheaper! I have a total of $3.00 that never got credited! I could go to the BBB and get it that way, but then I will probably have to spend god know how many months trying to reach there 1000 point surveys and god knows how many more times I will have to complain to the BBB on future surveys that they refuse to credit me for doing!

So for anyone that hasn't joined survey spot, but is thinking about it and you read all the problems that has been happing since the beging of the year and you still decide to sign up with them.... well lets just say you been warned!

So good by Survey Spot!

TSP1973, I am sitting here laughing so hard, you are wonderful and at lest you can joke about the whole thing! I gave them the boot a couple of months ago after getting the run around from them over and over and over again. I feel great! I can put my time and effort into other survey companies, and as I run into the bad ones, I will cash out as fast as I can and give them the heave ho as well. I have even left companies while I was within a few points or dollars of cashing out. It shouldn't take a whole year to reach $20, do you think? Thanks for your post, it was worth the reading. :lol:

I started a thread about not getting paid from SS, but I never posted their response to me reporting them to BBB; within 24 hours of reporting them

to the Better Business Bureau, they kicked me off their site for completing surveys too fast ... so obvious that it was their retaliation and punishment towards me. Just how long does it take to answer "gender, race, age" ??

I stopped doing any surveys for them that doesnt give points. And guess what? They havent bounced me yet, but Im down from 5-10 emails from them a day to 1....which, offres no points.

Soooo, I basically dont do their surveys anymore!

For me, I enjoy taking the time to file complaints with the BBB, just to bust a boot in the survey company's ass. Then they have the hassle of responding or risk their rating going down. I enjoyed your sarcasm and thank you for posting it, but you could have taken less time to file a BBB complaint. Even if you are not justified due to their rules or FAQ regarding the minimum cash out, you could give them a little of the crap they give us.

*sigh* I remember when Survey Spot was THE way I made money in online surveys.

Boy that changed in a hurry.

Now, they are nearly worthless for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree 100%. I have $3.00 sitting in my account from February and havn't done a survey for them since. I want to get to $10 so I can cash out and quit to stop the flood of Free Survey Spam from them.

Survey Spot has been headed into a downward spiral for quite some time this year. I found myself answering less and less of their surveys. Before this year, they were usually good about crediting surveys and there were plenty of chances for Invokes and PTs. This year, I think I've been lucky to earn a 1/4 of what I regularly do with them.

Guest Anonymous

I agree 100%. I have $3.00 sitting in my account from February and havn't done a survey for them since. I want to get to $10 so I can cash out and quit to stop the flood of Free Survey Spam from them.

I made 40 dollars in one month. You have to go on the site and do the surveys.

I made 40 dollars in one month. You have to go on the site and do the surveys.

Yeah, right. This board is filled with messages on how Survey Spot has gone downhill. 95% of their survey invites are for free surveys. If you get DQ'ed on a paid survey, they ask if you want to take another one but they don't tell you how many points it is worth, because it is free. However, you make $40 a month from them. Hahahahaha. Stop joking around. Form you messages, it appears you work for a survey company.

To be honest with you, I've cashed out for $36 ($19 and $17) in August, and have 1050 points ($10.50) sitting in my account now (can't make claim because of error). I was invited to two 60 minute interactive sessions with invoke solutions that paid 1500 points each which total 3000 points ($30). With that being said, some months you get lucky and some months are bad. It was possible for him to make $40 in a month. It's a hit and miss sometime.

Ya, gotta agree SurveySpot has hit the skids a bit, but I'm still making money with them. $30 so far this year and compared to $110 least year and an $140 average the 3 previous years. Yup, lots of no reward surveys but I just delete them. Every company has it's ups and downs, some longer than others. Lets just hope SS gets it together soon.

Im so glad Im not the only one having problems with this Survey Spot. I found this forum because I was so frustrated with them LOL.

I have been trying to cash out for 2 weeks now. I have called and left messages and written many emails. I keep getting the same generic emails back from them. Im having the whole javascript or verified paypal problem. I have sent them numerous emails with a link to my verified account PLUS an email directly from Paypal verifying my account is good.

I really love this site and have made about 30 dollars from it over the last 3 months but this cashing out problem is not worth the hassle. I have other survey sites that pay me just as well and ON TIME.

Thanks for letting me vent LOL

Hope I get my money soon so I can give them the boot too!

Im so glad Im not the only one having problems with this Survey Spot. I found this forum because I was so frustrated with them LOL.

I have been trying to cash out for 2 weeks now. I have called and left messages and written many emails. I keep getting the same generic emails back from them. Im having the whole javascript or verified paypal problem. I have sent them numerous emails with a link to my verified account PLUS an email directly from Paypal verifying my account is good.

I really love this site and have made about 30 dollars from it over the last 3 months but this cashing out problem is not worth the hassle. I have other survey sites that pay me just as well and ON TIME.

Thanks for letting me vent LOL

Hope I get my money soon so I can give them the boot too!

download Google Chrome or Firefox and try cashing out with that browser instead of IE