It's Offical, survey spot hit the lowest of the low!

TSP1973

I can't get Survey Spot to recognize my password for PayPal. So I can't cash out. I believe I have tried everything from changing my password to screaming. They just sent me a 3 day survey that pays "Quite well." I'm not going to do it a long as I can't cash out. Yes, they have hit the lowest they can go!

Just got an e-mail from them. Oops, we are sorry for any inconvenience over the last two weeks, sometimes it happens, try now.

SO, sounds like they are finally admitting they had a problem, NOT us. Too bad it took two plus weeks to admit it.

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like a lot of problems with them. I've been with them for a few months now with no problems. cashed out 3 times now.got some free products. although the follow surveys for the products did not work and were just free surveys that i don't take.

I have been a member of survey spot for 7 years they use to be one of my top survey money makers. They have really gone down hill since last year but things are starting to pick up a little bit now, in the last 2 weeks I have received 50$ from surveys!! And by the way Whatatay get a life!!!