NFO MySurvey Going Down the Tubes

NotRichYet

What's up with mysurvey?!?!?! They USED to be fairly decent.

They used to give you 10 (actual) cents for a DQ and their surveys, although not high paying, were at least usually in the 75 cents to 5 dollar range. Their time estimates were also fairly accurate, if not conservative.

NOW? Most of their DQ's are worth 5 points (<5 cents), and most of their "qualifies" are in the 40 cents to $2 range (if you are lucky). Their time estimates have also become very inaccurate (in their favor, of course).

I got one the other day for a whopping 10 points which was for 3 minutes, supposedly. It took 7 minutes to be told that I "qualifed" for a 30 minute survey for an additional 40 points. Woo, woo, a whopping 50 points (less than 50 cents) for almost 40 minutes of my time (assuming their time estimate for the actual survey was anywhere near accurate).

Needless to say, I said "no thanks" to their "generous" offer! :evil:

The next day, I had a similar experience on a different survey. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Another one bites the dust, it looks like....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leefall

• footfree

• NotRichYet

• Not-a-Sucker

I use to love to get their surveys but now I cringe.While I want to give them the benefit of the doubt their surveys take way to long to do for the pay.I remember someone said that the merger between them and Lightspeed didn't go through yet but to me it has.Hasn't anyone else noticed that the pay to do Lightspeed surveys is low pay also?Look 75 points for 20 minutes isn't even .75 cents,why isn't anyone complaining about that?

I didn't think it would get WORSE this fast :(

Today, I got a survey from mysurvey for 0 (zero) points - just a lame sweepstakes entry when I logged in. No points for a DQ/short survey, like usual.

Guess what? I logged in (to get the fictitious sweepstakes entry) and logged right back out!!

Hopefully, a LOT of people will do the same thing!!

I use to love to get their surveys but now I cringe.While I want to give them the benefit of the doubt their surveys take way to long to do for the pay.I remember someone said that the merger between them and Lightspeed didn't go through yet but to me it has.Hasn't anyone else noticed that the pay to do Lightspeed surveys is low pay also?Look 75 points for 20 minutes isn't even .75 cents,why isn't anyone complaining about that?

Well lightspeed has been one of the highest paying ones for me. So far I have made $75 so far this year. I get survey's ranging from 75-300 points, sometimes every once and a while for 500+, but that is rare. I am almost to the point of cashing out again for $5, just need 100 more points. So lightspeed pretty much pay's for my World of Warcraft monthly fee! :D Although they are not the highest paying company, they do pay and you get your money in paypal in about 5 days. That is more than I can say for most survey company's! :D

Well lightspeed has been one of the highest paying ones for me. So far I have made $75 so far this year. I get survey's ranging from 75-300 points, sometimes every once and a while for 500+, but that is rare. I am almost to the point of cashing out again for $5, just need 100 more points. So lightspeed pretty much pay's for my World of Warcraft monthly fee! :D Although they are not the highest paying company, they do pay and you get your money in paypal in about 5 days. That is more than I can say for most survey company's! :D

I would be happy too if that was the case for me-most offers I get are fore 75 and 150 points.Last time I made 300 points from them was on the 5th of January.I have made $40 this year,I would have made more if I did more of those 75 point surveys for 20 minutes but I get really frustrated thinking about the amount of money I'm making in that time frame.

Today, I got a survey from MySurvey for 0 (zero) points - just a lame sweepstakes entry when I logged in. No points for a DQ/short survey, like usual.

Guess what? I logged in (to get the fictitious sweepstakes entry) and logged right back out!!

I just got a zero point - 10 minute one, the first I have ever gotten from them. 5 points was bad enough, but a freebie? I don't think so. I absolutely refuse to do a survey for a sweepstakes!

Today, I got a survey from MySurvey for 0 (zero) points - just a lame sweepstakes entry when I logged in. No points for a DQ/short survey, like usual.

I just got a zero point - 10 minute one, the first I have ever gotten from them. 5 points was bad enough, but a freebie? I don't think so. I absolutely refuse to do a survey for a sweepstakes!

I got that one also - and I refuse to take it-never will I ever do another survey for free!!!!!!!!

I have to say that mysurvey used to be one of my favorite companies in the past. But now, that they have decided to go the Lightspeed way and have reduced their points, they are at the bottom of my **** list. lol! :roll:

As for the "0" surveys, it seems to me that some of them are screeners that are similar to Lightspeed. At first, I believed they were regular surveys until I took a few and noticed that the patterns seemed familiar to Lightspeed's quick surveys/screeners . Just an observation.

Yeh, I am getting some 0 point surveys from them. I dont get many invites and as soon as I can, I am getting out I think. I need to put my efforts into surveys that actually pay. Which is why I like Pinecone.

I can't even get my points updated...I've done about 10 surveys with them already in Aug & my points are stuck...I even called them & they gave me some lame ass excuse about 3-5 business days before they update...it's been that already & more...then they tell me that now they have to wait until the survey closes until you get credited with your points....bunch of crap

I can't even get my points updated...I've done about 10 surveys with them already in Aug & my points are stuck...I even called them & they gave me some lame ass excuse about 3-5 business days before they update...it's been that already & more...then they tell me that now they have to wait until the survey closes until you get credited with your points....bunch of crap

That's funny ,I just did a beverage survey for them it took 7 days to do about 5 minutes a day and I got paid 400 points.On the 7th day I went to log on my last beverage and I couldn't because they closed the survey and credited my account before the 7th day was even finished.So yeah I think you got some lame excuses by someone who didnt know their butt from a whole in the ground!

they pretty much suck now...i only stick around for the occasional product tests

Me too, but those are starting to slow down as well, maybe the panel is getting quite large.