NFO MySurvey Going Down the Tubes

NotRichYet

Aug 28 - Just completed a survey. 5 points prelim & then offered 25 points (25cents) for a supposedly 8 minute survey for a well known company which had at least 6 offerings which I was to read carefully & answer multiple questions. I began with legitimate responses & then after commenting on the 3rd company offering (which had already taken me 30 minutes) I just randomly answered the other 3. After all, what did NFO my survey expect for 25 cents. This well known company will not receive what they paid NFO for. They probably have no idea that NFO paid survey takers 25 cents for this & the results will not be legitimate.

Sept 1 - Just completed a 5 point prelim which was a survey in disguise. I am near cashout will wait until I receive a survey that pays more. As soon as I reach payout I will unsubscribe.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leefall

• footfree

• NotRichYet

• Not-a-Sucker

• 1 month later...

Need 120 points to cashout & then unsubscribe. Just completed a 5 min survey for 5 points (5 cents). Said it was a 5 minute survey but it was a full survey with multiple grids, not a prelim. At this rate I will need to complete 20 surveys to reach cashout. I will just have to wait for a higher paying survey if one exists. They are not going down the tubes they have gone down the tubes. I have attempted these low paying surveys hoping they would reach to a high paying survey as it used to be, but no longer. Previously 5 points for a prelim now 5 points for a lengthy survey. I guess they think 5 points is adequate when they are now offering surveys with zero points. If I did not have many points invested with them I would unsubscribe now. They are now the pits.

I rejoined this because some said it was good so maybe I was just being too hard.

Then I see the plethora of 5 point surveys when you need ONE THOUSAND to cash out.

No wai!!11!! LOLOMGWTFBBQ

Why do people say this place is good again?

the 5 point surveys are like screeners that lead to higher paying surveys or product tests

That applied previously but no longer. I did a few thinking they were prelims but they were full surveys. They are underestimating time and rewarding pennies.

• 2 weeks later...

And now they are sending invites for 5 point surveys, BUT when you log in, there is nothing there but the zero point ones. That's happened to me twice in the last week.

As for the free surveys I have 4 on my list and as far as I'm concerned they can stay there.They sent me a food and beverage survey the other day that they said paid 235 points and it was for a 1/2 hour.That comes out to 2.30 for a 1/2-sorry ain't no way -no how.Pay me minimum wage or forget it!This is not a third world country and I refuse to be treated unfairly!

I too have 4-5 zero point surveys on my nfo my survey page which I refuse to do .They are not like they were 2 yrs back when I joined I am highly disappointed

Tried to log in and got a 'no longer active' response so I guess they discontinued me right along with any points I had accrued. Looks like someone else here had the same thing happen. I did e-mail them about it and got no response, but from what I'm reading about them now I think it's probably best left as is.

:x Received a 5 point survey for a well known company which I hoped would be a prelim. However, it was to compare different offers. I was told to read each set of orders CAREFULLY, choose the preferred offer & explain why I would choose that one. ALL THIS FOR 5 POINTS. Needless to say, I did not continue. Are they serious??? I bet that this company would not use NFO My Survey if they knew that survey takers were receiving 5 cents for their opinions. How reliable can our opinions be for 5 cents! :x This seems to be standard. I have reached cashout. Will not attempt low paying surveys. I will see what happens & if nothing higher I will unsubscribe. Used to be a good company but no longer.

I would not care if mysurvey ever banned me. I heard they use to send alot of surveys but now I hardly get invites and most are 5 pts but you have to realize to those 5pts will lead to a bigger incentive survey if you are what they are looking for. I did do a 400pts survey a few weeks ago for 20 minutes.

I keep getting 5 point surveys for them and even worse o point surveys! I am at like 850 points and still been trying to reach the 1,100 points to cash out and ditch them!

I keep getting 5 point surveys for them and even worse o point surveys! I am at like 850 points and still been trying to reach the 1,100 points to cash out and ditch them!

I too get 0 or 5 pts surveys I refuse to do the freebie ones .I really hate to do the 5 point ones .They used to be awesome I got to try thnings and got 300 500 even 1000 pts .Now measley 5 pts with the sometimes 30 pts .