Avoid Hotspex--They're Cheating People!

bwshook

I think Jellyfish should take over this site. If I had the money I would offer to buy the site.

Wow, what a compliment.......thank you! I don't think I'd have a clue though. I just wish we weren't left with no help, no supervision, no nothing! Why start a site then abandon it and leave the members to fend for themselves? Very irresponsible in my opinion.

Ok, so I got an email response from BBB today. It didn't address why my dispute hasn't been posted to their webpage on BBB.org. Here's the secure message:

Dear XXXX :

This is in reference to your complaint against Hotspex. Your complaint was assigned ID #XXXX.

Your complaint has been sent to the business for their response. Once they have responded to the BBB, we will contact you again. In the meantime, if you have further communication directly with the business that results in a resolution, please send us a message to let us know.

Sincerely,

Dispute Resolution Services

Mediator

So, basically all BBB is doing is sending my email to Hotspex? Really, is that all they do?

That's exactly what I have from them as well. I've asked them twice now why my complaint isn't listed on their site and have gotten no response to that.

I think they give Hotspex a certain amount of time to respond.....not sure what their procedures are.